Candlelight Processional pkg and park hopping

Babsy

DIS Veteran
Hello,

So, I have reservations at DHS and a CP pkg on the same day. Will I be able to park hop or is that too risky?

I'm not sure I recall there ever being a situation where EPCOT was not allowing park hoppers into the park. I'd say the risk is extremely, extremely low. Plus, in the unlikely event it did occur, you could show your ADR/package info to a cast member, which might help. What day?

I had the same dilemma but I decided to play safe and change my park reservation to Epcot as it will also be 3 days after the start of Luminous.

Nov 27, Monday. Aargh! I wish park. reservations were gone already! But I have an AP, so....probably always going to be a problem now....

As long as your dining reservations as part of your CP package is after 2 pm. Then you are okay
There only ever been 1 occasion when Park Hopping wasn’t allowed that was at MK on first day of 50th.

Nov 27, Monday. Aargh! I wish park. reservations were gone already! But I have an AP, so....probably always going to be a problem now....
With all the things you need to worry about with your upcoming trip, hopping into EPCOT the Monday after Thanksgiving should not be one of them. There is a 99.9999999% chance you will make your ADR and CP. Enjoy the morning at DHS, and then really enjoy the show and your evening in the World Showcase - an amazing show that we're looking forward to a couple weeks after you! BTW - I'm not sure park reservations impact your situation anyway. Even without that requirement, sounds like you'd probably start at one park and then hop to EPCOT later.

Anyone know the cancellation policy for these packages?
I'm pretty sure the CP dining packages are handled the same way as regular ADRs. Booked up to 60 days out, subject to the cancellation policy of the restaurant you're eating at - which is likely 2 hours prior for all EPCOT restaurants. If you don't take your 'special' seats at the show, they'll certainly fill them from the standby line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter