• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional ??

Cheryl N. WI

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW Dec. 19-23!!! We have tickets for MVMCP on the Fri. the 19th and we have decided to do the CP Dinner pkg. This is our first time with both of these events. Can anyone recommend which night would be better for the CP, Sat. , Sun. or Mon.? With it getting so close to Christmas will it get more and more crowded everyday but will the crowds not really matter much with us doing the pkg. and having the priority seatings? Any helpful info appreciated!

Cheryl

I would go Sunday or Monday. Saturday nights can be crowded with locals. Even though you have the package, there is still a long line to get in depending on how many people buy the package for that performance. I would call now to get the best availability for your dinner PS.

I don't know anything about this. Is it in Epcot? We are trying to plan a trip for early December. Is it a parade?

Thank you!

Candlelight Processional is at Epcot and a guest narrator(last year we had John Tesh)reading Christmas story from Bible.They have a massed choir that sings holiday songs.CP is not to be missed.They have 3 performances a evening.For information on CP Dinner Package call 407-939-3463 and they can give you details.:wizard: :goodvibes ::yes:: :wave2:

Hi Cheryl! Being close to Christmas, it's going to be busy on all days. I would call and see what's available for these dates, it may be the restaurant you want ends up not being available on one or more days, so that could be the deciding factor there.

Scrump, you can read all about this wonderful event here: Candlelight Processional Information

Hi BethC,

Thanks so much for the information! It'll be our first trip during Christmas, and I was never aware of all the holiday happenings going on. As always with anything Disney, there is so much to consider!

:goodvibes

Scrump you dont want to miss this show. It is the best at WDW. Here is a site that gives all the details.
http://wdwig.com/h_cpfaq.htm
You will love xmas at WDW it is truly extra magical. Here are some other things you might want to do.
Tree Lighting at MK-Everyday at 5pm they lower the flag in a moving ceromony followed by a cute xmas show which leads to the lighting of the MK xmas tree in Town Sq.
Visit the resorts-Each is decorated according to their theme. We love strolling thru Fw as the campers really get into the spirit and decorate their sites. Animation, lights & Music.
GF is another wonderful evening event. They roast chestnuts and have a lifesize gingerbread house in the lobby that sells gingerbread. Everyday at 4pm the CMs sing carols followed by the pianist and band who play xmas songs into the evening. We get hot chocolate and sit in the lobby and enjoy the atmosphere.
IF you have time you might even want to do the Yultide Tour which is a wonderful backstage view of how Disney decorates.

Thanks so much for all the information, everybody!

I will definitely work this in my schedule. My friend and I have never been into parades and shows, but Disney really has converted us. Thanks again for all the info, I'm really looking forward to seeing it now!

:earseek:

You may also enjoy seeing and hearing the Santas from each country in Epcot. We spent most of the one day doing this and it was educational and put us more in the Christmas spirit than we were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter