Candy corn snack mix, help!

MerryPoppins

<font color=coral>I posted around Woo Hooty time<b
I remember seeing a thread with a snack mix containing candy corn. I want to make it for DD's teachers for Halloween. Please help me!

If you just add salted peanuts to some candy corn it tastes like a salted nut roll. Don't know if that's waht you were looking for but I thought I'd volunteer it.:D

That wasn't it, but maybe I'll just do that. Do you use equal amounts or is it just whatever looks good to you?

I make the salted peanuts candy corn thing. You could put in a halloween bag with black and orange ribbon. I eat one candy corn to 2 peanuts but it should just look kind of like a mixture. It tastes exactly like Payday candy bars.

I sent DH to the store on his way home tonight. He picked up enough nuts and candy corn for an army. It is yummy and I am not even a big fan of candy corn. Guess we'll have a ton left over for our family. Bet it won't last long. Thanks for the idea.

Cool idea! I'm going to put this out for Thanksgiving in a pretty crystal bowll!!!!

I make an Autumn Snack Mix that is pretty good. Just mix together equal amounts of:

Salted peanuts (NOT dry roasted - the regular cocktail peanut kind);
Candy corn; and
M&Ms (regular - not peanut)

If you seal it up in a ziploc bag for a day or so - the flavors begin to mingle. A handful tastes like a Payday candybar.

Warning: Can you say ADDICTIVE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter