Candy Wrapper DISigns

Telynn

DIS Veteran
Hi!

I've decided to create two sizes of candy wrappers: 1.5 oz Hershey Bar (aka: "regular" size) and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup size. If you need a different size bar, you can either PM me and I'll will try to find or create a template for the size you need and resize for you or you can resize in most any graphics program. (I'm not sure how well they resize in MS Word or MS Power Point.)

As a reminder to maintain the correct sizing, right click on image and "Save As" then open/insert in program you are using to print. (If you copy then past the image into your program, the size proportions WILL be off and they will not fit the candy.)

Just in case you need to resize the image due to program restrictions, here are the measurements:

Hershey 1.5 oz wrapper

Long side 5.50 inches
Short side 5.25 inches

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Long side 6.00 inches
Short side 4.13 inches

Here are the first of the new DISigns:

1.5 oz bar

SleepingBeauty1.jpg

SnowWhite1.jpg

Reese's PBC

SleepingBeauty1RPBC.jpg

SnowWhite1RPBC.jpg

Hi Telynn,
I was wondering if you could (when you have time) make a wrapper for a bachelorette party that I could pass out to the bridesmaids. The bride's name is Mary. Thanks so much!

Hi Telynn,
I was wondering if you could (when you have time) make a wrapper for a bachelorette party that I could pass out to the bridesmaids. The bride's name is Mary. Thanks so much!
I'd be hapy to, but I need a little guidance...PM me with what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do...

My son's B'day is Sat. I was wondering if you had time to make something Disney / baseball related for a Reg size hershey bar.
His name is Joseph and he will be 10

If not, i understand.
Angela

My son's B'day is Sat. I was wondering if you had time to make something Disney / baseball related for a Reg size hershey bar.

If not, i understand.
Angela

Hi Angela,

I'll try to get to this tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

Just wanted to say, once again, that the Cat in the Hat wrapper is awesome. It's making the cutest teacher Thank You gifts - and getting rave reviews. I"ve been personalizing some of them with the teacher names and then made a few of the nuggets to go along with it.

Maybe I'll get motivated enough to make up some bars for our Wonder cruise in two weeks. OR, maybe I should think about packing!

Many thanks again!:thumbsup2

Just wanted to say, once again, that the Cat in the Hat wrapper is awesome. It's making the cutest teacher Thank You gifts - and getting rave reviews. I"ve been personalizing some of them with the teacher names and then made a few of the nuggets to go along with it.

Maybe I'll get motivated enough to make up some bars for our Wonder cruise in two weeks. OR, maybe I should think about packing!

Many thanks again!:thumbsup2
You're quite welcome! I'm glad they're such a hit!

And, although I'd like my DISigns to be used, I think packing would be a better thing if you wish to enjoy your trip! :lol:

If not, i understand.
Angela
I designed two as I couldn't decide on how to go...Hope you like!

JosephBirthday1.jpg

JosephBirthday2.jpg

These are AWESOME...We are having his family and friend party and I am going to make bars to give his base ball team tomorrow at his game, these will BOTH be awesome!!!!!

I can't thank you enough...just perfect... I will take pictures!!!
Angela

Can you make me one with Mickey and Minnie that says "May Perfect Attendance" ? I will use it for a reward in my kinder class.

Also can you make one with The Fab 5 that says "Have a Magical Trip"

Both of these for the regular Hershey bars

Can you make me one with Mickey and Minnie that says "May Perfect Attendance" ? I will use it for a reward in my kinder class.

Also can you make one with The Fab 5 that says "Have a Magical Trip"

Both of these for the regular Hershey bars
Here is the Perfect Attendance:

perfectattendance.jpg

And the Magical Trip:

MagicalTrip.jpg

My daughters first birthday is this summer, just wondering if you would mind making one for her. Her name is Addison

Thankyou so much, that would be one thing off my planning list..lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter