Cape May Breakfast Question

Figured it out- I there are openings ALL OVER the place (like every 15 minutes many days) if you are 4 or fewer people. There is NOTHING if you are a party of 5+
That's exactly what i found. If I put in 6 guests it shows no breakfast availability, only 5pm and later. But if I put in four people. there are many breakfast time slots.

Aha! The Disney reservation system being quirky with the # in your reservation strikes again. I've run into it so many times as a solo. A few years ago I wanted a breakfast ADR at Ale and Compass for 1 guest, and nothing was available. But when I switched to 2, a lot of times were suddenly available. I tried it again last year, and the same thing happened. Now I always make my ADRs for 2 people. Yet, I got an ADR a couple years ago at Cape May for breakfast when I booked the day before.

Aha! The Disney reservation system being quirky with the # in your reservation strikes again. I've run into it so many times as a solo. A few years ago I wanted a breakfast ADR at Ale and Compass for 1 guest, and nothing was available. But when I switched to 2, a lot of times were suddenly available. I tried it again last year, and the same thing happened. Now I always make my ADRs for 2 people. Yet, I got an ADR a couple years ago at Cape May for breakfast when I booked the day before.
There are situations where it's so silly they do that - they are going to give you the same table for 1 vs 2 people. At many locations, we have had trouble (it started in 2020 for us) getting tables for 5. But they have tables that seat up to 6. You just can't book them early. If I want to book early, I have to book as a party of 4 and hope they let my 3rd kid in. Or I keep trying to modify it, and suddenly a few weeks out it's like someone notices they "forgot" half the restaurant is tables for 6-8 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter