cape may breakfast

disney queen

DIS Veteran
i know this has been asked many times. how about some feed-back on this meal? good, bad, indifferent. and the characters? thanks:tongue:

We thought it was very good but it was standard breakfast buffet food...nothing super special. We did not see the characters as much as we did at other Character Meals but it was not bad.

I can honestly say our experience there was nice but tainted by a large extended family of about 16 people who, quite frankly, thought the restaurant was there own personal dining room. Their children were running all over the place running into people and one of the couples were actually arguing (sp?) loudly. It was pretty bad...we couldn't get out of there fast enough! (hey, maybe this is why we didn't really get see the characters...they were probably afraid to come into our area!!)

We rwally enjoyed this. It was quite busy,had tp wait about 20 minutes after our PS time. Food was very good for a buffet. We had a late seating so when teh restaurant started to empty out a bit,the characters came to our table over and over,which the girls loved. Service was a little slow. Enjoy!

This is one of our favorites, the food is good but not great and imho better than most breakfast buffets. We have always had terrific character visits and lots of great memories.

One thing to keep in mind that minnie holds court at the entrance and only for 20 minute intervals so be sure to be on the look out. Our waitress was great as my dd made no secret that she was at this breakfast to meet minnie. She gave us the head up about 2 mintues before minnie got to her chair and we were good to do.

TJ

We were there a couple of weeks ago and we really enjoyed it. We had 9:00 ps and were seated right on time. The food was pretty much what I expected from a breakfast buffet - good and filling but definitely not gourmet. I really liked seeing the characters in their swim suits too :)

This is one of our favorites! We always find the food and service very good and the character interaction wonderful!! It's smaller than some of the other character restaurants and not quite as rambunctious. We got lots of pictures last trip and a great one of when Goofy sat down at our table to read the paper!

DH really enjoyed this buffet. The food was fresh and there were alot of choices. The characters were Goofy, Chip & Dale and Minnie was the door greeter! The services was prompt and courteous and it wasn't too crowded or noisy. We liked it.

We give this breakfast two thumbs up! ::yes::

We ate there last June, as a last minute thing. We had a 7:40 PS,didn't get there until about 7:50 & got seated right away.

It was not busy at all. We had a wonderful time. The food was fresh & hot, but your typical breakfast buffet foods. They do make omlets for you if you request it. My DH had a nice looking omlet & it arrived in a very timely fashion.

Our server was OUT OF THE WORLD!!!! :angel: She was the best server we had during our whole trip & we ate at alot of places :teeth:

The characters were great!! Since it was not busy we saw the characters quite often. When they did come to our table they stayed for quite bit. Chip tried to drink my son's apple juice & Goofy stole our server's apron right in front of us & then 'teased' her with it for while. We had a great view of it & everyone was laughing.
Minnie is in the front so be sure to keep an eye out for her. Our server was nice enough to let us know when she was coming & we were able to get in line & be the first in line waiting for Minnie.

As you can see, We LOVE :lovestruc this character meal.
Can't find a bad thing to say about it.

This was our favorite breakfast on our last trip. We thought the food was great! There was so much variety. The fresh fruit section along made my jaw drop. This was after a not so good experience at Cindy's breakfast. The food there was cold, disgusting and limited. The food at Cape May was fresh, delicious and quite varied. There were typical hot items (eggs, potatoes, bacon, etc.) plus they had fresh fruit, muffins, etc. Our server, Dorothy, was as pleasant and helpful as could be.

Maggie

Originally posted by maggiew
Our server, Dorothy, was as pleasant and helpful as could be.

Dorothy was our server too!!!
If it is the same Dorothy, she is a GEM!!

We enjoyed it but it was just a standard breakfest buffet. Good character interaction though.

Dorothy was our server too!!! If it is the same Dorothy, she is a GEM!!

She was so good that I even called Cape May Cafe after we returned home to sing her praises to the manager.

She was an older lady and very nice and helpful. Ask for her if you go to this breakfast!

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter