Cape May Cafe Mussels Recipe

Kendallkat2

A "DVCHV" Member
We had to cancel our Christmas week trip :(
So, we are going to try to make Cape May Cafe mussels at home. Does anyone know how to make them? We don't have a steamer but maybe someone may know what the sauce they are in, is. I thought I could try to steam them in a big frying pan with a little water. I'm not very experienced at cooking and I know they won't be as good but we want to try! :D

Beth

Did you try emailing Disney or calling for the complete recipe? And I always cook mussels, they're so good and yummy, I steam mine with white wine, garlic, a bit of extra virgin olive oil, parsley and a bit of tomato and they rock. But try emailing or calling, if that doesn't work, check out the Disney cookbooks, they might have the recipe!!

PrincessCandaceMarie said:
Did you try emailing Disney or calling for the complete recipe? And I always cook mussels, they're so good and yummy, I steam mine with white wine, garlic, a bit of extra virgin olive oil, parsley and a bit of tomato and they rock. But try emailing or calling, if that doesn't work, check out the Disney cookbooks, they might have the recipe!!

That's just about the way we steam our mussels...turns out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter