Cape May Crab Legs?

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
I read a menu where it says Cape May only has Crab legs on Sun and Wed. Is this true?

Thanks. I was worried that I was going to have to reschedule a few things. DD has requested this meal for her birthday dinner.

I don't know if this is still true, they used to only serve shrimp certain days of the week.

This is a silly question but my family wants to know if they serve the crab legs with melted butter? They refuse to eat them without the butter. :rotfl2:

I would check again. I think my wife ate their entire stock of crab legs when we were there last week :)

This is a silly question but my family wants to know if they serve the crab legs with melted butter? They refuse to eat them without the butter. :rotfl2:

They have melted butter on tap.

Going here for dinner for the first time in November. The breakfast buffet was awesome when we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter