• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Captain EO has died...

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
Michael Jackson dead of a massive Heart Attack at 6:15pm EST....:sad1:

I saw it reported on the CBS Evening News..

I agree. Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett on the same day.. :sad2:

Yes, now confirmed, cardiac arrest. So sad, his personal failings aside - a truly great talent. And on the same day as Farrah Fawcett, fallen angel.

wow - internet truly is instant - it hasn't even been an hour and it's already all over the net.

I saw Captain EO ... I wish they would bring it back as a tribute. Greatest album of all time .... Thriller! :cool2:

sad about Farrah, not so much about the pedophile...... let a higher authority judge them though

I have felt sorry for MJ for years. I think he was a very sick man on more than one level. He had many struggles and it is not for us to judge the dead. Whatever he struggled with in life, he is in a much better place now.

As a friend of mine said earlier, every child of the 80s lost a piece of their childhood today.:sad1:

Here's the video in two parts: http://bit.ly/rdfc0

I only got to see it a couple times and my DH never got to see it in person. Sad...I really used to like MJ before he went off the deep end.

I heard it on TMZ.com..... May he rest in peace.... I used to listen to his music when I was younger....

My 10 year old niece loved his music... She is heartbroken right now.....

Here's the video in two parts: http://bit.ly/rdfc0

I only got to see it a couple times and my DH never got to see it in person. Sad...I really used to like MJ before he went off the deep end.

I never did either, but its fitting I posted this on the Theme Parks Attraction Board as it WAS an Attraction at one time.:guilty: RIP Michael may you find the Peace and Love you were looking for......:flower3:

And let's not forget his children; I can't even imagine the impact this will have on them. With an odd upbringing and no real mother in the picture, their lives are going to be turmoil.

It is a sad day a my house, as both DH and I love his music. Not necessarily the person, but the music. My youngest, the one year old, LOVES his "best of" album that Epic released.

As for Captain EO, I would have loved to have seen that. But, unfortunately, my family never went to Disney....the first time I went was for my honeymoon in 1997 and that's because I begged DH.

Rest in peace, Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter