Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella's Fella
"Well, my friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

(That facial expression is a spot on match for Don Corleone)

tutter99
"Dad, can they do something about the A/C, my Mickey bar is melting and it's hotter than Hade's kitchen in here. Don't believe me? He's over there, ask him yourself!"

middlepat
Hey there Sailor, come here often?

I laughed so hard when I read this one:lmao:

I vote for
Wherem I Now
I scream, you scream, we all scream for... DAD! If you sing that one more time, I'm gonna Hurl!

------ Somehow I got deleted from this board. I hope everyone else got saved. I had to go in and look for this subject and rejoin. I thought something was wrong when I didnt get a update.

Well folks, the tribe has spoken... and while the name may be MIDDLEpat, this week it should be WINNERpat! Congratulations!

:cheer2:

• middlepat -- 4
  • Frantasmic -- 3
  • Cinderella's Fella -- 2
  • GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes -- 2
  • trennr -- 2
  • faerieprincess -- 1
  • FreezinRafiki -- 1
  • DBL101 -- 1
  • tutter99 -- 1
  • Wherem I Now -- 1

Please post a new image by noon EST Monday to get the next round under way.

Congratulations again, and as always thanks to everyone who participated! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the votes everyone. Here's a pic of my youngest DD striking up a conversation with someone her own size. I wonder what they would be saying...

Caption1.jpg

Caption1.jpg

See...my dad saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO...then I showed him how to invested it on E-Trade...so he brought me to Disney World.

Thanks for the votes everyone. Here's a pic of my youngest DD striking up a conversation with someone her own size. I wonder what they would be saying...

Caption1.jpg

(girl in the flower dress):
So you say you are a princess. Seriously?.. I just don't remember any Disney princess named Megan that happens to be my size and also plays the bongos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter