car rental suggestions to get to tropical palms & then to disney,from newbie

dbond56

Earning My Ears
Hi I was looking for a suite that took us to disney & had breakfast,& a fun pool but Im leaning to the relaxed state & good rooms you get at tropical plams..but if I do that how do I get there from the airport & to the parks..if I rent a car whats the best way to go my kids would like a jeep or van or even a fun sport But I dont know if going with the 79.oo deal on the tropical & loosing the free shuttle is now worth having to rent a car??

the other suites were all so expensive that offer the shuttle & with the tropical we get the 3 seperate riooms & the deck for this ill & stressed mon sounds so good

so any advice do i get an entertainment book to get a good car deal,,we do want to drive to the beach one day so we might rent it for like sa the 18th of may till we or thursday the 22??

thanks for any insight this is new & ive worn out my body trying to figure this all out very short notice

DEbby B.

Hi Debbie,

Sorry you are not feeling well.

Sounds like you need a vacation!

I have never been to Tropical Palms, but it sounds like a real nice place/campground. Sort of like KOA cabins, I think.

To get there from the airport, you have some options, towncar, taxi, mears shuttle service, and rental car. If you are planning a day trip to the beach, the car is going to be the best value even tho cars rates are very high right now.

Have you read the info on mousesavers.com about car renting. There are codes you can use to get your price down when you book your own car on the rental internet site.

you can drive the car to the parks. Parking/7day.

Herc.

Tropical Palms is on Irlo Bronson Highway (192) east of Interstate 4. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Main Gate East which is practically next door. Just go out your drive to 192, turn east (right) a few hundred yards to the first street light. This will be at the entrance to the Holiday Inn and at the base of Seralogo Blvd. Turn left at this light and it will take your directly to Osceola Parkway (Falcon's Fire Golf Course will be straight ahead) Turn to the left again at this light and you are on your way straight onto Disney Property. We found it was only about a 5 minute drive to the main road (World Drive) on Disney Property.
I've heard nothing but good things about Tropical Palms - check out their website too. This may be where we stay next trip.
You may find that by the time you pay for airport shuttles plus a few days to rent to go to the beach it will be best to rent the car for your whole trip - you can save a little by going with a basic car afterall you want to spend as little time in it as possible. We had an Intrepid from Dollar - it was all the car we needed for two weeks including a week at Daytona.(family of 4) Enjoy Florida!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter