• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car Rental

mike14450

Mouseketeer
I am looking for any good car rental deals for 3/13-20. Any suggestions from anyone who has booked during this week? If anyone knows of any deals or promotions going on right now I would appreciate any tips.

Thanks!
Mike

Hi Mike!

Have you checked the Transportation Board? If you have a Disney Club card, you can get a discount at National. There is a method to getting your best rate over on the Transportation Board. You can try the FVG or KISS codes at Dollar. These codes are available to anyone. I also have been seeing good things on this board about the prices at L&M Car Rental. They have a website, but I am not sure of the address. I am sure that if you do a web search you could find it.
I hope that this has given you some ideas...

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter