car rental

hockey mom 94

Earning My Ears
any recommencdations for a cheaper car rental price...not want a junk box though. We are a family of 4 with luggage (4-5 bags) to get to an from airport and around plus side trip 1 1/2 hr away to families house for a couple of days. Would like a 6 passenger.

If you need to be able to carry 6 passengers you will probably have to consider getting a premium car or a mini-van. Most of the Fullsizes (and Intermediates) for that matter only seat 5... Dollar had some specials for minivans for around 200.00 per week plus taxes.. Not sure about the premium price. You may want to check out www.mousesavers.com and use some of the codes listed there and try your dates with a bunch of rental companies.

I hate renting a car, but when I do, I like Priceline. You can specify the size of vehicle you want. We've bid for an MCO agency three times and have gotten Alamo twice and Avis once. But be absolutely sure to do your legwork first and find out the best rate available from other sources. That will let you know what to bid. Then, if Priceline won't accept a lower price, go with the lowest that you found via the other resources. When we've gotten Alamo, they have let us choose our car from any in that class. When we got Avis, they actually gave us a free upgrade.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter