Card Candy Swap~Complete

morgansmom2000

DIS Veteran
Card Candy Swap - Due October 8th

Requirements:

Card Candy should be handmade and consist of 4-6 items which have at least 2 layers. For example, a small scalloped circle with a stamped image on it, matted by a second layer. This is not a hard and fast rule, obviously. If you include a 4x5.25 piece of cardstock which has been embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, it would count as one item, and need not be layered. Please use your discretion and send items that you would use!

Packaging Instructions:
Please use a Ziploc baggie for each set and put everything for that set into a bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made what. You’ll have 4 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon or quart size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name and your DIS name on your larger baggie.

Required check-ins will be:
July 22nd (verify groups and pm info to me)
August 17th
September 1st
September 21st - General check-in
October 1st - Mail by date
Due to me by October 8th

Mailing:
  • You may send to me by any method you choose unless you are mailing after September 14th. Then you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation.
  • I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: Envelope or Small Box (9”x6”x2”) - $4.95, Medium/Standard box – $10.70, Large Box - $14.50.
  • If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the $.70, and a filled out slip. I will not mail the items back with delivery confirmation unless you include the $.70 and the filled out DC form.
  • Please include a label (can be the priority label completed with your info or a small address label) for me to use to return your items to you.
  • DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

I hope you have lots of fun in this swap.

My favorite place to find Card Candy ideas is Splitcoast Stampers, here is a link to a search of their gallery. Card Candy at Splitcoast Stampers

While the packaging here is cute, there is no need to package your items like that (unless you WANT to, of course!).

Card Candy Groups

Adult Birthday
Group 1 - Make 3
1. Male - Mazda
2. Female - Ryan Ann
3. Female - Jennifer

Kid Birthday
Group 2 - FULL - Make 4
1. Male - Holly
2. Male - Erin
3. Female - Jennifer
4. Female - Mazda

Just Because/Thinking of You
Group 3 - FULL - Make 3
1. Male - Jennifer
2. Female - Holly
3. Female - Ryan Ann

Baby (2 girl/2 boy)
Group 4 - Make 3
1. Boy - Erin
2. Boy - Ryan Ann
3. Girl - Jennifer

General Family Christmas
Group 5 - FULL - Make 4
1. Erin
2. Rita
3. Ryan Ann
4. Mazda

Colors - Please pick a color
Group 6 - FULL - Make 5
1. Jennifer - Purple
2. Erin - Red
3. Rebecca - Blue
4. Rita - Polka Dot
5. Ryan Ann - Yellow

Disney/Cartoon Groups
Boy (Please pick a character)
Group 7 - FULL - Make 4
1. Holly - Mickey
2. Erin - Woody
3. Rita - Pluto
4. Jennifer - TBA

Group 7A - FULL - Make 4
1. Ryan Ann - Eeyore
2. Erin - Goofy
3. Heidi - Mickey
4. Jennifer - TBA

Girl - Please pick a character
Group 8 - FULL - Make 4
1. Holly - Mermaid
2. Erin – Snow White/Tink
3. Ryan Ann - Piglet
4. Jennifer - Hello Kitty

July 22nd (verify groups and pm info to me)
August 17th
September 1st
September 21st - General check in
October 1st - mail by date
Due to me by October 8th

I have
Mailed to you
You have

Swappers:

Erin - 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7A, 8
Heidi - 7A
Holly - 2, 3, 7, 8
Jennifer - 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 7A, 8
Marian - 1, 2, 5
Rebecca - 6
Rita - 5, 6, 7
Ryan Ann - 1, 3, 5, 6, 7A, 8

Can I have color- blue. A question about this group- should I do anything like phrases in my color should everything just be general.

Rebecca

Can I have color- blue. A question about this group- should I do anything like phrases in my color should everything just be general.

Rebecca

Your choice. I went with birthday when I did pink last year, but someone else did yellow and it was mostly flowers.

Hello, I'd like to try this.
May I please have the following:
Group 5~ general Christmas
Group6~ Does polka dot count as a color? If not, green.
Disney~ Does Pluto count as a boy?
Thank you.

thanks for signing me up for this one as well. didn't realize (was on my BB at the time) that the sign ups were separate. For the color group, if you decide to only have one group, I would do yellow.

thanks for signing me up for this one as well. didn't realize (was on my BB at the time) that the sign ups were separate. For the color group, if you decide to only have one group, I would do yellow.

No problem! I'll put you down as a possible yellow ;)

Can I have 6A yellow, 7A Goofy and 8A Tink...I am in the originals for those groups also, so if someone else needs the spots, I can just drop my second choices. But, if the spots stay open, I'd like to do them!!!! I guess that was a pretty round about way of saying that, but it's already been a long day!! LOL it's only 2:30!!!

Can I have 6A yellow, 7A Goofy and 8A Tink...I am in the originals for those groups also, so if someone else needs the spots, I can just drop my second choices. But, if the spots stay open, I'd like to do them!!!! I guess that was a pretty round about way of saying that, but it's already been a long day!! LOL it's only 2:30!!!

Um, I think I've got you where you want to be :laughing:

Quick question...can the candy for each group be made up of a combo of stamped and cricut pieces? Or should we stick to one or the other?

Can I have adult birthday male, kid birthday female and Christmas please.

Thansk!

Jennifer - if no one else signs up for the second girl character group, I can still make the Tink stuff and add them into my candy set for Snow White. It won't affect anyone in that group as far as making more. And, I have the stuff so...:thumbsup2. But, if someone else signs up, it'll work out that way too!!!!

Jennifer - if no one else signs up for the second girl character group, I can still make the Tink stuff and add them into my candy set for Snow White. It won't affect anyone in that group as far as making more. And, I have the stuff so...:thumbsup2. But, if someone else signs up, it'll work out that way too!!!!

Okay, Erin, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter