Caribbean Beach FAQ part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this, brilliant info, looking forward to our stay next june/july for 6 nights here!!

Pirate room here we come.

FD

Disney in 15 days! question if our plane gets in at 8:45am, what are the chances that our room will be ready by the time we get to the resort and check in? We're doing the Disney magical express from the airport. Thanks!

Check in is at 3pm, sometimes you get in earlier, but you'd be best just dropping off your bags and then going for a wander as it's supposedly a big resort.

FD

stitchfan2 said:
Disney in 15 days! question if our plane gets in at 8:45am, what are the chances that our room will be ready by the time we get to the resort and check in? We're doing the Disney magical express from the airport. Thanks!

We checked in about 1030am last Saturday and our room was ready.

I have stayed at CBR three times since 2004 & have always had access to my room before 3PM. Our flights usually get in by 8:45AM, too. Usually arrive at the resort no later than 10AM. We check-in & then head to the food court for breakfast. First two times the room was available at check-in, last time we had to wait about an hour. That was fine since we finished breakfast and walked around the resort. We use Magical Express so they deliver the bags to our room. I've learned to bring what we need in a carry-on because our luggage arrived late on our last trip.

I had the same problem, but I booked directly through Disney. I tried a few more times, but I'm going to call today and figure out what the problem is.

I did on-line check in yesterday and had the same problem. I immediately called and they took my requests over the phone with no problem, but they are not guaranteed. We booked a preferred room, so I asked for Trinidad North. We stayed in Martinique in 2010 & 2009. Figured we hit the over 'island' this trip! So looking forward to this trip!!! Hope you all get your room requests!

There is free wifi in the common areas and in the rooms.

So glad they finally installed wifi!!! In 2010 there still did not have wifi at CBR. I was going to bring my laptop but then decided against it. At least I can connect via my phone to the wifi!

There are laundry facilities at each quiet pool, so no need to haul stuff too far. Washing machines and dryers were $2.00 each and the dryers required only 1 cycle to get the clothes completely dry :)

Thanks for the info on the washer/dryer cost. We may need to dry some towels before our flight. These boards are sooooooo helpful!!!!

So how many of have gotten your room requests at CBR ? Just wondering if they are pretty good at granting room requests. I have requested Martinique 25 hoping we get it :)

I have had my requests met for the past 3 years but I only requested villages not specific buildings.

So how many of have gotten your room requests at CBR ? Just wondering if they are pretty good at granting room requests. I have requested Martinique 25 hoping we get it :)

did you pay for preferred b/c that's a preferred building and I'm sure they won't give it to you if you didn't book preferred.

Just did online check in and while it gave me the option of requesting a building, at the end when I hit "submit" it told me it couldn't save my requests and to call. It also wouldn't save a different credit card for room charging. When I called they told me to just change the card at check in as they aren't able to do it for security reasons. Any one ever call to do this before? Should I call back or just do it when we get there?

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

Just did online check in and while it gave me the option of requesting a building, at the end when I hit "submit" it told me it couldn't save my requests and to call. It also wouldn't save a different credit card for room charging. When I called they told me to just change the card at check in as they aren't able to do it for security reasons. Any one ever call to do this before? Should I call back or just do it when we get there?

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

I have never had that happen to me with it not saving your requests or card online. I would just wait until you get there to add the card and call to make sure your room requests are on your reservations.
What type of building requests did it have on online check in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter