Caribbean Beach Request

lvthemouse

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the CBR soon. I have never stayed there. Is there a particular room request I should make? I booked standard view.

Martinique and Barbados are closest to the pool and centertown. However Jamaica and Aruba are closest to the skyliner stations. So if you want to be more secluded ask for Aruba or Jamaica they are far from the action but right near skyliner. CBR isn’t a very loud resort so even if you’re near the main hub it’s still fairly quiet. It’s our fav now after refurb.

As I mentioned in a different post request we haven't had much luck with room requests but I suspect during reduced attendance you might have better luck. Have you checked the Unofficial Guide for suggestions.

Martinique and Barbados are closest to the pool and centertown. However Jamaica and Aruba are closest to the skyliner stations. So if you want to be more secluded ask for Aruba or Jamaica they are far from the action but right near skyliner. CBR isn’t a very loud resort so even if you’re near the main hub it’s still fairly quiet. It’s our fav now after refurb.

Martinique and Barbados are considered Preferred, not Standard.

We’ve stayed at CBR three times and always in the 4500 section of Jamaica. Close to the bus stop and now Skyliner, and just a short walk over the bridge to the main pool, food court/restaurant but far enough away from it all so that it’s quiet.

Stayed in 35 (Trinidad) in the Pirate Rooms in October. Just a 4 minute walk across the bridge to the skyliner. Legit 60 seconds to Spyglass Bar.

It look about 8-9 minutes to get to Centertown Market and the main pool. For my family it was great.

Jamaica or Barbados seems like the most centerally located areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter