• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caribbean or Port Orleans Riverside (Royal)? Help me pick!

alon86

PHM - Feb 2022! First runDisney!
Hi all - we are doing a long stay in Feb and I'm adding 2 nights to the front of the stay to maximize our time there. We already have a split stay with DVC rented points - 4 nights at Riviera (1bd) and 4 nights at VGF (2 bd). Now I'm adding 2 nights in the front - the first night we arrive at 11pm so it's just to sleep. Then we'll do one day at the parks, and sleep there again, and the next day check into Riviera.

I'm trying to decide between a preferred room at Caribbean, or a Royal room at POR? This trip will be me, DH, DD9 and DD13. We are celebrating both of my daughter's birthdays on this trip - (their birthdays are Feb 22 and 23) and so I think they will really like the Royal room, but also the skyliner convenience of Caribbean is really appealing to us. My husband has bad knees, so I don't want to be too far from the lobby/transportation of whichever resort we pick.

WWYD? Thanks!

We just were at CBR in a preferred room around Thanksgiving. We found it a short walk to the food court and took the internal bus to the Skyliner. I would stay there since it is so close to Riviera your next hotel. We also have stayed at POR in a RR about 3 years ago and found it a short walk across the bridge to the food court. There is a bus station at the main building and 4 other depots around I think it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter