Carly & Jesse 08-07-08 WP/WH/SCP I got my high res CD from Disney!! Reception update

haha.. don't tell anyone... but those boxes came from the dollar tree!!! 10 for $1!!!!! = ) ssshhh!

Here is a rough draft of the silk flowers that my sister is working on for the wedding. They still need a pretty good amount of work...

carlydis033.jpg
[/IMG]

I really hate those green things she put all throught it.... looks like a fish aquarium to me....

And here is a BM and FG Mickey Pomander....

carlydis035.jpg
[/IMG]

I think these flowers are photographing way to bright.. they need to be toned down a bit... (???) Suggestions for me, I need help!!!!

Those favors are too cute! And I actually like the flowers! But i do see the aquarium look to it! the little mickey balls are adorable! Your sister is very talented!

Carly -- Everything looks great! Your favors are so creative and clever! Your sister is very talented, but I am not a green "filler" person either, so I understand why you might not like the green part. If you like greens in there, maybe you could try some hydrangea? The Mickey flowers are wonderful! How sweet of your sister to help so much!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like the fillers. I really wanted a loose bouquet, but she made it her way. I'm not completely unhappy, it's just not what I had pictured. I talked to her the other day about it, so maybe we can fix it, we stil have almost two months.

Thank again!!

Did anyone else have parents who met for the first time at their rehearsal dinner? Our parents havent met yet, and they couldn't be more opposite!

How did it go??

The mickey flowers are so great! I too want a looser bouquet (although I fall more and more in love with Lynn's bouquet everyday!) with no greenery! I think the colors are great though. The favors are fabulous! And the invitations are great too! I can't believe you ordered them through party city. I didn't even know they did custom invites.

The cool thing is, we really didn't pay much for them at all. And it only took about a week for them to come in! They had a huge selection, and an entire notebook that was nothing but Disney! You should def. check it out if you're interested in Disney invites. Thanks for all the comments, I really think I might be the one pulling that greenery out! I just can't seem to settle with it!

Thanks again for the nice comments!

I really love all of your stuff so far. Your favors are adorable! I have the glass slippers too but I never thought of drilling a hole in them. Clever

I really love all of your stuff so far. Your favors are adorable! I have the glass slippers too but I never thought of drilling a hole in them. Clever

Thanks!! It was much to hard to try and fill the slipper with candy. DF and I had several failed attempts. It was much easier when we decided just to tie them on!

This is a picture of me in Alfred Angelo back in January when I found my dress. Fortunately lot has changed since then..lol. Thank goodness for tanning beds!

These are pictures of me with the designer of my dress who was in AA on the Grand Opening day! It was amazing. I ended up getting a signed sketch of my dress!
This is him trying to get my thick hair into a clip!
DSC00773-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00772-1.jpg
[/IMG]

And heres a pic of the back its a little rolled up though.
DSC00771-1.jpg
[/IMG]

And heres the only one I have with a pic from the side. I don't have that veil though..
DSC00774.jpg

OMG everything is just beautiful!!

I don't normally post on PJ's (chronic DisWedding Lurker) but your favors are too cute!! You guys could probably make some money selling those :lmao:

Aww the flowers are so cute!!! I thought they were real for a second lol..they look great.

Your dress looks great! I love the train of the dress. It was on my list of dresses to try on. I never got to though.

I just found your PJ and everything looks so beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the favors...dollar tree is fabulous for deals like that...and they look like you paid a fortune! Perfect!

Can't wait to read more!

Wow the idea about the rings is just too cute I love it :love: . The glass sliper looked adorable and I just LOVE the Mickey pomanders...

Great job so far can't wait to read the rest.

Your dress looks great!!
Thanks!! I am finally going for alterations next saturday! Yay!!!

OMG everything is just beautiful!

I don't normally post on PJ's (chronic DisWedding Lurker) but your favors are too cute!! You guys could probably make some money selling those :lmao:
Haha.. I think DF would be miserable! You should have seen the look on his face when I sat all the slippers down in front of him!:rotfl: Just wait.. when the welome bags come around.. he's got even more to do!! Maybe I can get a pic of his face!

Wow everything looks so great!

Keep us with updates
I sure will!

Aww the flowers are so cute!!! I thought they were real for a second lol..they look great.
Yay!!! They don't look to fake. I bought roses the other day that even feel like real flowers! It's crazy what people can make anymore!

Your dress looks great! I love the train of the dress. It was on my list of dresses to try on. I never got to though.
Thanks! A few people have said that.. I hated it when I saw it in the pictures and hanging up, luckily I tried it on though..
I just found your PJ and everything looks so beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the favors...dollar tree is fabulous for deals like that...and they look like you paid a fortune! Perfect!

Can't wait to read more!
They really are fabulous.. all my kids welcome bags are filled with dollar goodies! Target is fab too! Their dollar section always has Disney stuff!

Wow the idea about the rings is just too cute I love it :love: . The glass sliper looked adorable and I just LOVE the Mickey pomanders...

Great job so far can't wait to read the rest.

Thank you..the the rings were my sis's idea.. I love it!! I should have a few e-pics up this weekend! Hopefully!

Lots more to come!!

Did you ever make a decision between Cindy's coach and video? Can you believe how fast our weddings are coming?!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter