• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carnival season?

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
Any rumors or thoughts on what the theme for the carnival season will be next Feb? It seems like the Lion King theme was a big success last year. Wonder if they'll repeat it this year or will they have something else up their sleeves.

Anyone?

Answering my own question for the benefit of anyone else who may like the info:D

Found this site from another board

http://www.drppartners.com

(ignore the login and password, just click go and it takes you to a page asking for english or french)

They have a calendar on the site and it lists the entertainment schedule for next year

Carnaval 2005 is listed as follows

The Kids Carnival

From February 5th through March 13th, 2005
Carnival atmosphere, complete with costumes, music and dancing, hosted by Characters from “Aristocats”, “The Little Mermaid” and “The Jungle Book”
Location: Main Street, U.S.A. (Gazebo) and Adventureland Disneyland Park

My little one loves Little Mermaid, so that should be fun for her....will have to get a copy of the Aristocats to get them up to speed
;) ;)

Joanne i would love to be able to get into this web site but unfortunately it will not let me, just clicking go does not work.Do you know what is going on with the Celtic festival which is listed for 17th March 2005:( ?

bluegirl there's nothing listed on the calendar for the celtic festival....it's only showing carnival and easter. Sorry :(

Thanks anyway *123joanne123* Will be there for first day of Easter though any inside info on whats on then?:sunny:

Here ya go...not too much info but here it is all the same

Easter

From March 19th through April 8th 2005
Celebrate the Spring with colored eggs, cute rabbits and Easter chocolates
Egg hunt
Easter workshops (egg painting, hat making)
Easter animations

Sounds like a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter