• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carthay Circle Refurbishment 2020

Unsure if there is menu changes but as I understand it most of "refurb" was kitchen and back of house upgrades an no significant changes to appearance from a guest perspective.

Ooooo I am thinking about going on our next trip May 9 to 17 so this should be that menu I assume.

I will be there next week to check it out-the lounge is my favorite place to unwind for an hour or two midday if I don't have a room close by.
Do you know if the lounge takes reservations or just for the dining room. We loved the lounge last year, the dining room as well, but no budget left for an expensive dinner at Carthay this time around.

Do you know if the lounge takes reservations or just for the dining room. We loved the lounge last year, the dining room as well, but no budget left for an expensive dinner at Carthay this time around.

No. The lounge is first come, first served. A line often forms outside.

I will be there next week to check it out-the lounge is my favorite place to unwind for an hour or two midday if I don't have a room close by.
We tried it for the first time last year and fell in love. It's such a lovely spot for a snack and a drink and to just relax.

So I just read the following on DLR website

Catch amazing views of all the action down on Buena Vista Street from the new patio space.

Anyone know what this patio space is like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter