Casey Anthony TRIAL THREAD #1

Do you think that Casey Anthony will testify in her defense?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That one work?

232323232%7Ffp539%3B%3B%3Enu%3D47%3B8%3E887%3E254%3EWSNRCG%3D33874833%3A7345nu0mrj

Holy Moly!!!!:scared1:

So what do you all think?

well here's the thing.

the outline is there - clear as day but what it's outlining isn't .

where her head is marked - the stain goes well beyond the outline.

where the bottem of her body and feed are marked there is nothing there.

it's like trying to see the stars in the in the sky and see taurus or leo. i never see them

I'm not on webleuths. Tried to register and it said my email was banned or something. :confused3

Mine was also.

If this helps any, I remember something about this whe I registered at WS a couple years ago - seems like you had to register using your "major" email account (like roadrunner, msn, etc.) and couldn't use something like yahoo, hotmail, etc.

* Edited to add that I found what they say: We do not accept free email accounts or AOL for registration. If this is a problem please email us!

You might try that and see what happens :goodvibes

:) I thought this was interesting:

Dear Judge Eaton: What was the mistake that Jose Baez made on Tuesday when he opened the door to Casey’s prior felonies? -- Joelle

This is sort of a technical evidentiary question. The Florida evidence code, which is modeled on the federal evidence code, allows for either party to impeach or challenge the credibility of a witness. There are five ways the code allows to impeach a witness. One of the ways is to show the witness has been previously convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor involving dishonesty. Usually, this comes up when the witness takes the stand and testifies. However, there is a provision that allows impeachment by prior convictions of a person who made the statement -- if the person’s hearsay statement has been allowed into evidence. For instance, if the defense introduces a statement of the defendant, either as an exception to the hearsay rule or without objection by the state, the state is allowed to show prior convictions to impeach the declarant, also known as the person who made the statement. In this case, the statements of the defendant were solicited on cross-examination rather than from a witness on direct examination, and it is doubtful that the rule allowing impeachment was triggered under the circumstances. The state wisely withdrew its request to impeach the defendant’s statements at least for the present time. The defendant will no doubt be impeached by her prior convictions if she testifies. However, the defense will be able to minimize the effect of the convictions by showing they were for bad checks and she was prosecuted for the checks while the murder charges were pending. In other words, the state decided to prosecute the bad checks for the sole purpose of being able to obtain the convictions to use for impeachment in the murder trial. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28107632/detail.html

I did. Post #3676.
Nothing shows up there for me.

No. They have to listen to the evidence and decide if the evidence proves her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There is a difference. It can't be that they've heard a lot of things that sound like she would be guilty, so they find her guilty. They must determine that there is no evidence that supports a reasonable doubt of her guilt vs. innocence.
I think we all understand that, but I think that that jury MIGHT be like the guy in the first trial of Phil Spector. I don't remember if he was an engineer, or what, but he was the lone holdout and FROM WHAT I HEAR, short of video of the actual crime, he was NEVER going to not have SOME DOUBT, no matter what.
That one work?

232323232%7Ffp539%3B%3B%3Enu%3D47%3B8%3E887%3E254%3EWSNRCG%3D33874833%3A7345nu0mrj
OK...I see those pictures. Thank you! Have to analyze them some more.
I believe he said that once his supervisor read and signed off on the report, he destroyed his notes.
Who was that? I had to go see DS and his prom date! Just got back.

If this helps any, I remember something about this whe I registered at WS a couple years ago - seems like you had to register using your "major" email account (like roadrunner, msn, etc.) and couldn't use something like yahoo, hotmail, etc.

* Edited to add that I found what they say: We do not accept free email accounts or AOL for registration. If this is a problem please email us!

You might try that and see what happens :goodvibes
Thank you! I'm torn about pursuing it...like I need another website to get me caught up in this trial! :crazy:

will you tell your kids to get their own life and stop bugging you - gees - as if real life comes first :rolleyes1

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Geez, really. He's 18 for heaven's sake! ;) They were running behind because it took a long time for the girl's hair to get done, so it was a quickie because the party bus was leaving. Meanwhile, DD who got married last week wants to know when I'm coming to see her new place in CT (2+ hours from me). I told her "sometime in July." :laughing: Nah, I'll go soon...some Sunday. ;)

Geez, really. He's 18 for heaven's sake! ;) They were running behind because it took a long time for the girl's hair to get done, so it was a quickie because the party bus was leaving. Meanwhile, DD who got married last week wants to know when I'm coming to see her new place in CT (2+ hours from me). I told her "sometime in July." :laughing: Nah, I'll go soon...some Sunday. ;)

:rotfl2:

There's less traffic on Sundays. :thumbsup2

18????? oh my god - tell him to grow up

HAHAHAHAHA

you can go to your daughters on sundays when the trial isn't on. LOL

OK...this is sort of amusing. DD is handling some legal issues while she's here (name change, etc) and her car is in our name, so DH typed up a bill of sale (selling it to her for $1) on his laptop, emailed it to me, and had me print it out. I'm the only one really who uses that printer. So I printed it out, and handed it to DD, and she read it. Then she turns it over, saying "what's on the back?" and starts reading "Casey Anthony Trial Timeline..." :eek: Apparently, I had put back paper into the printer that only got one line printed on it! :blush: I'm getting a reputation!
:rotfl2:

There's less traffic on Sundays. :thumbsup2
Yeah, that's right...less traffic. :blush:
18????? oh my god - tell him to grow up

HAHAHAHAHA
He's probably going to want me to go to his high school graduation too. :confused3 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter