Cast Member Compliments

Ohiostatefan606

Mouseketeer
I knew we could leave Cast Member Compliments, but hadn't spent time learning HOW (we leave next month, so this knowledge is timely). I was on FB this morning and a Cast Member posted what the in-App recognition looks like for THEM! Such cute pictures. The best part, we are already on our phones using the MDE app, so just scroll a bit further. I added a screen shot for where to find the Cast Member Compliment! Use it! According to the poster on FB, she had been having a bad day and received 2 different compliments, both brightened her day. It is the simple, easy things that make a difference.

CM.jpg WDW_App.jpg

I knew we could leave Cast Member Compliments, but hadn't spent time learning HOW (we leave next month, so this knowledge is timely). I was on FB this morning and a Cast Member posted what the in-App recognition looks like for THEM! Such cute pictures. The best part, we are already on our phones using the MDE app, so just scroll a bit further. I added a screen shot for where to find the Cast Member Compliment! Use it! According to the poster on FB, she had been having a bad day and received 2 different compliments, both brightened her day. It is the simple, easy things that make a difference.

View attachment 826495 View attachment 826496
It's pretty easy and I usually do them during my encounter with the castmember so that I get the correct information from them. Leaving it until later means forgetting to do it, not remembering the name or where I was when I interacted.

View attachment 826495 View attachment 826496
I use it all the time. From someone who goes out of their way to someone who just made you smile when it’s 100 degrees outside and your feet hurt to someone who just reunited you with your lost child.
It’s the best way to say thank you. Don’t matter if your a ceo, mechanic,homemaker or a cook, everyone likes and deserves to be noticed in someway for the work they do.
There is no happier feeling when the notification bell has a notification and it’s from a guest. Better then any trophy, certificate or gift anyone can give you knowing you made someone’s day.

Oh yes please do!! It is so great after a long day to realize you have actually made magic for a Guest and that they appreciated it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter