Castaway Cay Cabana Sounds of Hawaii

mhconley

Califloridian
My family was in a cabana on Disney's Castaway Cay on February 7, 2018. I kept hearing music and was trying to figure out where it was coming from. Some was very Hawaiian sounding and it has stuck in my head ever since. Lounging on the chaise outside the cabana listening to the people, surf and this music is one of my favorite memories from this trip. I was never able to figure out where the music was coming from.

Today, when searching for some answers, I was very surprised to find out there are three music loops available in the cabanas and that one is entitled Sounds of Hawaii. (https://touringplans.com/blog/2019/12/18/10-reasons-to-get-a-cabana-on-castaway-cay/) This must be the mysterious music I was hearing.

I contacted Disney Cruise Line but they were not helpful...

Does anyone know what songs are in the Sounds of Hawaii loop?

Thanks,
Martin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter