Castaway Cay in September?

LilacBarries

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are taking a 5 night Bahama cruise on the Wonder in late September with two days at Castaway Cay. I'm super excited as this is our first real vacation together.

I took a 5 night western Caribbean cruise with DCL last February with my best friend for her 30th. I loved our day at Castaway cay but being early February the water wasn't super warm. still fine to swim but not as warm as I had hope.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what the weather and the water is like there in Late September? our sail dates are September 26- October 1st.

Water will be fine - it will be nice and warm by then.

Water temp was great even in the first week of November this year!

We sailed in the last week of September 2012. The water was warm and the weather was warm to hot and humid.

We were mostly hot on that cruise, it was never cold outside.

We just went in mid September of 2013 and the weather was nice and warm. The water was perfect and for us it wasn't too hot however it did rain several times but it was a warm rain. The only reason we ever took cover when it rained was to keep cameras dry. Next time I'm taking a dry bag for my camera and a waterproof camera.

Last September was a bit rainy but the water is always warm that time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter