• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway Club???

some folks on the board have recieved info, and others have not. You get a number (if you go through a TA, they will be able to get that number for you), and then when you make a return ressie, you will be invited to a private cocktail party, and get return cruiser gift in your stateroom. Also if you rebook while on board, you can get a $200 stateroom credit i believe. You were able to get that whenever you booked a return cruise, but within the last year the rules were changed, and you must book while on board to get that shipboard credit.

The 3 of us are supposed to share one beach towel...bummer!!!But hey I'm still excited to go collect that towel. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter