Castle dinner and fireworks...

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
We have a 5:45 PS at the Castle for dinner for my sister's birthday followed by a cruise to see the MVMCP fireworks. I saw on the schedule that the Wishes fireworks are set to start around 6:00 that day. What are the chances of seeing the fireworks from inside and what type of seating should I request?

Thanks!!!

The view of the fireworks from inside the Castle is very limited. You would need table next to window, and I do believe most of these are for two. I would request table as close to windows as possible. You'll need to make your request when you check in at the podium, and from experience ( dinner at least 5 times) we've always had a wait even with ps to be seated. I'm surprised they let you book fireworks cruise and not tell you what time fireworks are.

Thanks!!! We actually booked the Grand One and they said we will set the time once the schedule has been announced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter