Cat 11, Room 6583 Anyone?

Starz723

<font color=deeppink>Wishing you Pixie Dust & Magi
Just wondering if anyone has had this room..I have requested it due to its center location on the ship.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

For our May 2004 cruise, we are in 6581 so I also would like to hear reports from anyone who has stayed in this area. I know the laundry is across from 6588 so it is nearby but shouldn't be too much of a problem. It seems like a good quiet location to me.
Anyone have any feedback??

We have 3 rooms 6002, 6003 and 6004 that are one end of the ship on the 6th deck. Anyone familiar with these?

We are in 6543 in May 2004. Will we be neighbors SeaStar? I'd love to hear about this area of the ship too. I realize we are more toward the front than either of you, is this bad?

Tandyc,

We are on the Wonder May 23,2004. Our first Disney cruise. How about you?

I have heard midship is better for motion sickness so we chose this area.

Bummer. We are on the Magic May 8th, our first cruies too. Looks like you are East and we are headed West!

DianeV,
We have the same three rooms plus 6007 booked for our March 2004 cruise.
We did stay on deck 7 cat 10's rooms 7001, 7005 & 7007 this past March and loved the location. Rooms were very quite. Went down to deck 6 and check out the rooms right below us and went with the cat 11's. Looked like they would work great for no longer than we use the rooms. Smaller then the cat 10 but will still work.

When do you cruise and have those rooms?

We stayed in 6083, which is directly behind 6583, on our first cruise. We liked it so much that we requested it again for our second, but it was already booked and we ended up in 6085. That area of the ship is very quiet and very convenient to the mid-ship elevators, although we usually took the aft elevators because they were less crowded. We felt absolutely no motion in the room, although we were conscious of it once or twice in the restaurants.

Beth

Padre,
We go October 9th..how funny to have all three of those same rooms! We have never been on a Disney cruise before and let DU pick the rooms as we did need 3 together and only could do category 11. I see they are at the end of the ship so dont know if that is good or bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter