Cat's Furniture GIVEAWAY!

Thanks for the items last night.

And guys, if I don't recall wrong, the pink doors are untradeable.

Thanks for the items last night.

And guys, if I don't recall wrong, the pink doors are untradeable.

Oh okay! If thats so, then may I have one of the orange football marker-things? Thanks in advance. :D

You all might want to read the stuff she has already traded away- like she gave me the fountains and the 50th chair. Just wanted to let you know in advanced!

I have so much furniture i dont know what to do with it anymore. I am going to give it away to who ever wants it, just let me know. Look at bottom to see what has been traded before you ask for anything, thanks.
Here is what i have:

x1boyf.jpg

a5iwkz.jpg

10nywk9.jpg

5x0t8z.jpg

2r5z5sx.jpg

1zp48iv.jpg

4gxo8.jpg

2s0nzlw.jpg

2d1a628.jpg

263ww2w.jpg

2v18a6p.jpg

35a0qag.jpg

2cp84fo.jpg

Look please before you ask for anything------->TRADED items: sand carpet, 10 dead man's chests, blue palm tree, yellow palm tree, 2 spider web dividers, HSM mic, santa sleigh, jumping fountains, 50th directors chair, red soldier, wanted poster. (sorry i'm to lazy to cross them out in paint. hehe)
I will hopefully post pins and clothing tomorrow.

can i have the castle items and the animators desk?

Wow, I guess I should have checked this earlier! Sorry guys I have been away from the computer all afternoon. Come to my room search my title ihavewaycutecats, I will be there waiting for whoever is ready.

ok, to make this a little easier on me, I will have to do it this way. Whoever asks for an item first will get that item.

hi do you think that i could have a set of those pink monsters doors? thanks so much i really appreciate your generosity :) :thumbsup2

Sorry, I will be gone from my room for a few minutes. I will let you know when i am back.

Ok, this is way too overwelming. In order to let everyone get something, I will have to limit 3 items to everyone. Sorry for the inconvienience.

This is what I have traded.Look please before you ask for anything------->TRADED items: sand carpet, 10 dead man's chests, blue palm tree, yellow palm tree, 2 spider web dividers, HSM mic, santa sleigh, jumping fountains, 50th directors chair, red soldier, wanted poster, 4 cloud props, castle prop, animator desk.

Sorry if this is too much but:
Wanted poster.
Mickey Christmas tree.
1 red heart chair

Hi Cats,

Do you still have a pair of Stitch teleporter or/and a pair of Monsters pink door teleporter ?

Thanks for considering and have a great day :lovestruc

sorry guys, i just found out the monster teleporters are not tradeable. Sorry. I am away from my room to get mr. toad, i will be back soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter