• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBS "uncancels" S.W.A.T. again.

jdb in AZ

It could end up curdled
S.W.A.T. was canceled then renewed for a final season so they've been phasing out some of the characters. Jim Street was transferred to San Diego. Luca was shot and his injured shoulder forced him into retirement. Deacon has been making noises about retiring so he can spend more time with the family while his wife goes to work as an attorney.

Now CBS has given the show another reprieve. Will they bring back the characters or move on with new people? Shemar Moore (Hondo) is executive producer now -- as well as acting -- and says he has more stories to tell.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/s...r&cvid=91603e4cfd6e4c25b05c7091d1bf5457&ei=28

S.W.A.T. was canceled then renewed for a final season so they've been phasing out some of the characters. Jim Street was transferred to San Diego. Luca was shot and his injured shoulder forced him into retirement. Deacon has been making noises about retiring so he can spend more time with the family while his wife goes to work as an attorney.

Now CBS has given the show another reprieve. Will they bring back the characters or move on with new people? Shemar Moore (Hondo) is executive producer now -- as well as acting -- and says he has more stories to tell.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/s...r&cvid=91603e4cfd6e4c25b05c7091d1bf5457&ei=28
Well....suppose I don't need to binge watch this season now. Saved me some time. :rotfl2:

I dunno, man. I only just got into this show and have been watching the repeats or streaming. I finally caught up through the current episode and feel like they should have just left it at the end of Season 6. They got rid of Street and Luca (best character by the way) and didn't even have them as regular cast members - Street got one episode and Luca got two. It's pretty lame. If Deacon goes too, then what's the point? They were making noises previously about Luca taking that command position - I would have preferred that, injury or not. They cut costs to the bone for season 7, which is understandable for a show on it's last legs, but if it's performing well enough to get another full season....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter