• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've never seen an episode of the series.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
CBS's Fire Country Season 2 thread. Have you been watching and what do you think so far? 👩‍🚒👨‍🚒🧯🚒🔥:firefight🧑‍🚒

There is so much happening I have no clue which way it will all go.
Do you think Bode is Genevieve's father or do you think Cara's unnamed previous lover will be the father? I'm wondering how long that storyline will play out.

It could be someone else she has not even mentioned. Bode has enough to deal with hopefully they will do the paternity test soon and he knows either way.

I liked the main character from his days with the Seal Team series and gave it a chance. I liked it at first but to me it just seemed a bit over the top as the season progressed.

It could be someone else she has not even mentioned. Bode has enough to deal with hopefully they will do the paternity test soon and he knows either way.
My prediction is that he is the father and that he and Gabrielle get married by next season. Season 3 would partly have the storyline of Gabrielle being a step mom while Cara is still trying to establish herself as Genevieve's biological mother.

Last edited:
I liked the main character from his days with the Seal Team series and gave it a chance. I liked it at first but to me it just seemed a bit over the top as the season progressed.
I like it but it is a little romance novelish. The Leone parents really bug me, they’re the poster children for codependent dysfunction. I have to disagree with Buzz, episode one on its own reached new levels of over the top. That said, I watch these types of shows for escapism as in “my gas bill may have doubled but at least my little sister didn’t find out I’m her mother and who knows who her father is” kind of way. 🤣

Completely agree with this. I also liked him in Seals (then again, I really like Seals).
I watched the first 1/2 of last season. I'm not a fan of Bode's parents so that turned me off the show.

This is supposed to be the spinoff pilot for Edgewater PD (or at least that's what I think it will be called assuming the spinoff is approved by CBS).

I could tell from the previews someone was not going to not make it. Glad it was not a main character. I feel bad for her daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter