Cdn. at Par - July 4th????

pjmoore14

Trip - June 2007
I just called the Disney Club Line to check if there were any better deals for the time period we are going. The CM said there was a Canada at Par Deal starting July 4th. Since we are travelling before this date, I didn't get any details, but it might be worth looking into for some of you.

As I said, I really don't know any details, but the CM did say he wished he could call back a lady from Canada who enquired yesterday, and at that time he wasn't aware of this deal.

Sure wish I could take advantage of it.....

WOW! If this is true, there may be a Disney trip in our future!!! Does anyone have any more info? Thanks for posting!

WOW! Crossing my fingers on this one! S

I phoned CRO and they knew nothing. Maybe I'll try the DC line and see if they know anything. If anyone gets details or confirmation please post, this is so great I'm afraid to even imagine it could be true.

Yes it's true!! I just got off the phone with disney club, they will start booking for canadian at par after May 14/02 and not before. The cm said it was for travel from July to October 2/02. I am so disappointed as our trip is booked for November 7-18! So it looks like I won't be able to take advantage of this. It is a disney club offer, the cm did not know about it and had to look it up but did find it!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

What is at par? Tickets? Resorts? THX! S

Grover,

Let's cross our fingers that they have something for later on. I'm going Nov 15-25th.
I'm sure at at par rates, I can convince DH, to upgrade from POR to a deluxe resort for the two nights we have after our cruise. This will probably be the only time we will stay on site.

So I guess I can assume that this offer is only open to disney club members? Rats!! I was getting so excited too! :( Well, at least my in-laws are going to try to take advantage of it!:

Yes it is for disney club members, resorts at par!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

CJK..

Just a thought:

It might be well worth it to become a Disney Club Member if you want to take advantage of this offer. I think it only cost me $29.95 U.S. to become a member for a year (there was a code a while back that gave a discount on membership) and there are quite a few benefits you get with it. e.g. 10-20% off at some restaurants in Disney.

Well, that's a good idea. The trick will be trying to talk my DH into doing it! LOL We're moving in a few weeks and dh is woried about finances. Thanks for the info and idea!

Hi Everyone. I'm a new member to the boards from Toronto. This sounds exciting. We were just there in April and have another trip planned for October 2003 but resorts at par!!! Would be hard to miss that deal. Is anything else at par? Tickets? We are disney club members so that's not a problem. Does anyone know if it's all resorts or just some? Boy getting excited just thinking of the possibilities. Disney twice in one year would be a dream, esp. if it's affordable.

Does anyone know if that's going to be a yearly thing ?
We are booked for august but 2003 !!!
Thats a great deal considering the exchange rate.

Wow, this is awesome...we're booked for 10 nights at the GF in July :D ...hope it works out for us. Wish everyone here could take advantage of it.

I just got off the phone with CRO. Here is what I found out:

July 4/02 to Oct 2/02 Canadian at par (Resorts & Passes) starting at:

July 21 - Aug 24 All Star Resorts $99 Canadian
August 25 - October 2 All Star Resorts $77 Canadian

Prices go up from there, but at this time he could not give exact prices or check availability (until May 15th) for any resorts.

He said the passes were at par as well but didn't have any details to verify the prices until May 15th.

Lisa

That's great news...but do you know if the passes can be used
later ? like in 2003 ? :confused:
Or will they be marked or something and need to be used within
a certain period of time ?

thank you;)

I would imagine that passes would expire on Oct 2...but isn't that about the time they bring out the "winter" Canadian deal each year?

This deal may not work out that much better for us as far as resorts go. With the discount codes on Mousesavers you can get pretty good rates. These Can. at par deals will be based on full rack rates for the season (as far as I can see)...so it may or may not be cheaper.

I was really excited at first, but now that I've thought about it & worked it out...we'll only save a hundred or so on our resort. I'm hoping that it will apply to all passes and not just UPHs...I'd rather buy the 7-day hopper, in case we don't use all the days. (The DC price for a 7 day hopper & the Can. at par for a 10 night UPH are pretty close).

Lisa

:confused: MOUSESAVERS ??
Excuse my ignorance but what is the mousesavers ?
I am new at this forum so...
thank you...;)

Mousesavers is a great site for discounts...they have it all (& will have this Canadian one before long). I've linked you to the "Resort Discount" page but there is also a "Package Discount" page as well as lots of other great savings. Enjoy your reading :)

Lisa

www.mousesavers.com saved us $1000 CDN at CSR a couple weeks ago, saved us a couple hundred with a minivan code too! Between seat sale at AC and mousesavers.com I worked out a saving of about $2500!

S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter