Celebrating Birthday a day early?

Buckimion

Purple Heart Park Commando
DD's princess: 12th birthday is June 15th and we had planned originally on making it the first day of 3 at DL/DCA.

Now that I've found out a grad night is planned for the 15th, I'm looking at moving our trip up a day and starting at DL on the 14th and hitting DCA on the 15th. We had wanted to get her 'Its My Birthday' tag on Main St. and a birthday bucket at the Blue Bayou.

Does anyone know if this is a problem getting the above items a day early and is there any special activities available at DCA for birthdays?

You will have no problem. We "celebrated" all our birthdays at Disneyland (all different trips) and NONE of them were on the actual day. In fact mine was an entire MONTH early, my DD 3 weeks late, and my other DD 6 days early. I am not sure about your family but in ours we very rarely have the birthday party ON the actual day it is always the weekend before or after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter