"Celebration"? Other than birthday, anniversary, etc.

theresamom

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if we could put something on our reservation that we will be celebrating the week we are there that is not a "typical" celebration like a birthday or anniversary, etc.

My son is an actor and got a part on an episode of a tv show and we will be there at Disney World a week before it airs. So, we are celebrating his appearance on the show.. could that be put on the reservation and be made special for him..or should we just know in OUR hearts that this is what we are celebrating?

Thanks!

First, congrats to your son! You could put any kind of celebration on your reservation that you want, but I don't think he would get anything other than a "congratulations" from the CMs. If you want something other than that, you might want to consider ordering something special for him to be delivered to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter