Celebrity sightings at WDW Resorts...

We saw Tom Begeron at Beaches and Cream last year. :) We saw him in the arcade and DH kept saying he looked familiar and finally said "he looks like that Funniest Video guy!" It wasn't untill we heard him say something to someone at Beaches and Cream that we realized that it was actually him and not someone who resembled him.

GREAT thread!! Ok, lemme see here, I saw Regis and Kelly in the MK 2 years ago. 4 years ago, I walked right out of the Grand Californian with Kathi Ireland!!

My next one is not really a celeb, but she is a news lady from Philadelphia. Her name is Karen Rogers and she was in the AK. We actually said somthing to her and the supervisor asked if we wanted to do a little segment with her. Of course we said yes. So they took us over to Dinoland and gave us some lines to read. It was aired during the Thanksgiving day parade at home. :earsboy:

In November. :cool1: I see them at MGM and also 2 days before at the other parks, with thier Family. :goodvibes But, this past May I saw Hulk Hogan at PI at 8-trax, he came in with his DS and DD-and she is just as tall as him! :earseek: They all stood right next to me and my Friend Debbie, for about 20 min than went upstairs. ;)

when I saw my first celeb at WDW. Earth Kitt (the original Cat Woman) was coming out of the castle walkway just as we were walking in. The last sightings were last December. We saw Wynonna Judd up close and personal. Then my son rode the elevator up to BC concierge with Mariah Carey. She wasn't impressed at having to share the ride. Ha Ha. :rotfl2:

Before he was Governator, we saw Arnold, Maria and family in Alfredo's at Epcot.

ZIPBAGS said:
Alright I will ask....So who is your sister or cousin??

First let me say you would be suprised who is on these boards under code names. I will not reveal them specifically, but i will give you this much, my sister and cousin are both actresses we are all from Chicago-the West side, my cousin has a famous sister who is a female rap artist and they actually both ( not my sister just appeared on the Surreal Life.
I did meet a weather man from Channel 7 news when i was working my way through grad school though.
(

Let's see we have had a few celeb sightings....

Nicole Eggert (Baywatch, Charles in Charge)
Nancy Kerrigan (Ice Skater)
Shaquille O'Neal A.K.A Shaq (I know I spelled his first name wrong :rolleyes1 )
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa
Eddie Money
Huey Lewis
The band REO Speedwagon

I think that's it

HappyLawyer said:
First let me say you would be suprised who is on these boards under code names. I will not reveal them specifically, but i will give you this much, my sister and cousin are both actresses we are all from Chicago-the West side, my cousin has a famous sister who is a female rap artist and they actually both ( not my sister just appeared on the Surreal Life.
I did meet a weather man from Channel 7 news when i was working my way through grad school though.
(

Ok, where were you when I needed a Celebrity friend call in for me to a local radio station to win Aerosmith/KISS tickets for me a few years back?? LOL

I put a request out on the DIS just incase there were some hidden celebs but alas, I didn't get any takers!

Are you speaking of the Surreal Life that is airing now or the previous one? Now would be Peppa of Salt and Peppa (she is just too sweet on that show) and in the last one would be Da Brat....hmmmm now you have my mind going....lol

But I don't remember anyone that is related being on the Surreal life together.

I watch WAY too much TV! I just watched the Surreal life today, it really cracks me up that show!

ahappydisneymommy said:
Well, it wasn't at WDW but I saw Pam Anderson at Disneyland in 2003. We had just eaten breakfast at the Grand Californian and she was walking with her 2 sons and her mother. They looked like they were getting a personal tour. She was wearing sweats and had sun glasses on. Her sons were running around excited just like my kids were.

Just curious, when in 2003?

StaceyA said:
Ok, where were you when I needed a Celebrity friend call in for me to a local radio station to win Aerosmith/KISS tickets for me a few years back?? LOL

I put a request out on the DIS just incase there were some hidden celebs but alas, I didn't get any takers!

Are you speaking of the Surreal Life that is airing now or the previous one? Now would be Peppa of Salt and Peppa (she is just too sweet on that show) and in the last one would be Da Brat....hmmmm now you have my mind going....lol

But I don't remember anyone that is related being on the Surreal life together.

I watch WAY too much TV! I just watched the Surreal life today, it really cracks me up that show!

No it is not the one going on now, it is a previous one and that is so funny because i did the same thing for a radio station, to get tickets to something, it helps who you now sometimes-lol i am only a little jealous of my family, now i have a sister, she is not famous but her father is the 5th or 6th cousin of Della Rease. I can tell you this when my cousin was on the surreal life her sister, my other cousin made a type of guest appearance, I hope those clues help out.

We are all going again in December 2006

HappyLawyer said:
No it is not the one going on now, it is a previous one and that is so funny because i did the same thing for a radio station, to get tickets to something, it helps who you now sometimes-lol i am only a little jealous of my family, now i have a sister, she is not famous but her father is the 5th or 6th cousin of Della Rease. I can tell you this when my cousin was on the surreal life her sister, my other cousin made a type of guest appearance, I hope those clues help out.

We are all going again in December 2006

I think I figured it out and have sent you a PM....this was a fun game LOL :maleficen

My family just returned home from a wonderful stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. While we were there, my daughter attended a few of the resort activities. At one of the activities, she overheard a few Cast Members telling some parents that two celebrities were staying at the resort: the Princess of Morocco and the actor Eddie Murphy.

A few years ago I saw Tom Bosley (Happy Days) on the Boardwalk eating at the outside tables at the.......Brewery restaurant. He looked just like he does on T.V. I think he was attending a convention at the Swan/Dolphin.

HappyLawyer said:
(
I've watched most if not all of the Surreal Life episodes (guilty pleasure!), and I think there have only been two female rappers, Da Brat and Pepa. I remember an episode from last season that had Da Brat having a guest over and it was an actress I've seen in a couple movies (although I'm sure she's done many.) I'm not sure if you want it spilled, but her name starts with an "L" if it's who I'm thinking it is. She's a very beautiful actress that I first saw in a movie with the initials "TPC" that came out some years back. She's also in a new movie that just came out with Queen Latifah in it. And I'm pretty sure she's related to Da Brat (cousin/sister/half sister?) But who knows, I might wrong! :p

This is a really fun thread!! I'm going to DW in October and it would be neat to see someone famous. I probably wouldn't approach them unless it was a personal favorite celebrity that I would want to just say hi and that I enjoy their work. I wouldn't want to make a scene, though. They probably want to enjoy their vacation as much as I do. :earsboy:

Wow - this thread just reminded me of a sighting I'd had years ago and had TOTALLY forgotten about! I was at Epcot (around Germany) and the cast of that show (which I can't remember the name of although I can hear the theme song in my head and see the houses in the opening credits) with Bob Saget and the Olsen twins...anyone remember the name of the show? It's going to bug me until I figure it out!! :confused3

But anywhooo...that was my big celebrity sighting! :earsboy:

Lauralee131 said:
Wow - this thread just reminded me of a sighting I'd had years ago and had TOTALLY forgotten about! I was at Epcot (around Germany) and the cast of that show (which I can't remember the name of although I can hear the theme song in my head and see the houses in the opening credits) with Bob Saget and the Olsen twins...anyone remember the name of the show? It's going to bug me until I figure it out!! :confused3

But anywhooo...that was my big celebrity sighting! :earsboy:

Full house! :goodvibes

I just put this on another thread (that doesn't have responses as of yet) but I saw Oprah at Disneyland filming a show there. She was walking around, seeming like a complete sweetie, and acknowledged us with a nice smile. It was exciting...she was actually a celebrity I would have really looked forward to meeting, so it was amazing. I was wondering on the other thread if she's ever been to WDW or stayed in the resorts there.

Whew! Full House!?! WHY couldn't I think of that...but thanks - otherwise I'd be up all night trying to figure it out!

Wow - Oprah!!! I looooove Oprah...I don't even know what I'd do if I saw her!!

Ladyhawke10 said:
...I saw Oprah at Disneyland filming a show there... I was wondering on the other thread if she's ever been to WDW or stayed in the resorts there.

A few years ago, Oprah took her audience to Walt Disney World. I don't know where she put them up, but I do remember that she stayed at the Grand Floridian. A few audience members found out what room she was staying in and surprised her with a visit. She ordered munchies from Private Dining and turned their visit into a little party. She aired it on her television show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter