Celebs you have seen at DVC resorts?

I saw Terrence Howard getting ready to board the Disney Dream as I was disembarking last year.

Dan Akroyd, Jim Belushi and John Goodman at the Boardwalk many moons ago when they were opening the house of Blues. Very nice guys, happy to talk and pose for pics! Saw Tom Hanks same trip at Cape Canaveral...he was busy but gave us a smile!

Staying at DVC Dennis Rodman. He was fine with taking pictures with people. saw him a few times through the week we ere there. John Quinones he was staying at the CR before DVC was there we went to House of Blues with him nice to talk with and a great sense of humor..... it was a fun night. One other that was a soap star my wife knew at the Poly I almost walked into her cant remember her name. Made my wife real jealous when she was at a company thing (leaving all details out) and another big soap star walked in and remembered my name from the thing before... my wife was on the side starring she walked up how you are doing..........cant remember her name either :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter