Champagne welcome at the castle club

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
I've read about the champagne welcome at the castle club (seems like a nice perk :)) but I noticed on a french forum that this is only offered during special events (halloween, christmas, new year). I wondered if anyone has any experience of this?

Hi Joanna

we went Castle Club May 03 New Year04 and June 04 and have got chocolates, roses, toys for the kids and champagne on ice every time in the room when we checked in.

Alec

Cool!

Alec- I see you've decided on the GF for your FL trip.....that is gonna be so awesome. I love the GF and would dearly love to stay main building....it's one of the first places I think of when we have 'if I won the lotto' conversations:D

Have a great trip.

Thanks Joanna, we decided to splash out for 6 nights at the GF for our 10th anniversary.

BTW the other site may have been confusing the fact that you get extra gifts on special occasions . We got an xmas Mickey and Minnie plus another large box of choccies as a surprise when we got back in the room after the New Year party.

Alec

Ah-ha...I must admit, the site was in French, and my schoolgirl grasp of the language may not quite have been enough in this instance!

Thanks for letting me know.....I can't wait to read your trip report when you get back from the GF!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter