• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Change of plans; help me think this through

It's the slow time of year for my Hubby so, it's the only time we can get away for a week or two. We absolutely love it. Because you are going early you may be able to catch a night parade. They do have them but they are extremely rare. I have yet to catch one. We always miss it by a day or two. And they have nightly fireworks. We have seen them at Mk and Epcot. And the absolute fabulous thing is NO RAIN!!!! I hope I'm not jinxing myself but it has yet to rain in Florida during one of our vacations. The Temps. are mild and the crowds are LIGHT!!!! We are so spoiled by the January crowds, the longest we have ever stood in a line was 45 minutes the first year of test track. Other than that, lines are usually the MAXIMUM of 20 to 25 minutes long for the popular rides. My vote is for January. Even though the parks closes early. AK-5pm, MGM-6:30pm,MK-7pm, Epcot-9pm and Disney Quest 12midnight you can get alot done in a little time, because of light crowds, early openings, fast pass,park hopping, e-night, etc.... As far as the water parks I don't even know which ones are opened because it's too cool for us to get wet. Good luck in whatever you decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter