Change one letter out of 7

Plunder

:yay:I see you back on games, PIO!

We sold Ohio house, only live in NJ.

Still have not gotten Gus back from trainer. He has been in obedience school for 5 weeks! There was a week setback whe trainer was hurt by another dog. We THINK tomorrow is his coming home day!

plunker

I didn't know you leave dogs with trainers
Plunked

Gus has only lived with us for 10 days. We took him to a trainer to learn how to walk without pulling and for basic obedience. It will be 6 weeks on Wednesday that we dropped him off. The trainer was mauled by a vicious dog, and that set back Gus's training.

We are going on DCLs TA cruise in 2 weeks, so we will board Gus again with the trainer so he does not forget what he has learned. However, after this, he will be boarded in a kennel.

Last edited:
Plunked

Gus has only lived with us for 10 days. We took him to a trainer to learn how to walk without pulling and for basic obedience. It will be 6 weeks on Wednesday that we dropped him off. The trainer was mauled by a vicious dog, and that set back Gus's training.

We are going on DCLs TA cruise in 2 weeks, so we will board Gus again with the trainer so he does not forget what he has learned. However, after this, he will be boarded in a kennel.
I am sure you miss him! I doubt he will forget what he has learned. Wow enjoy your cruise and relax for me. I love watching the movies on the big screens and reading. I hope the trainer is ok.

:yay:I see you back on games, PIO!

We sold Ohio house, only live in NJ.

Still have not gotten Gus back from trainer. He has been in obedience school for 5 weeks! There was a week setback whe trainer was hurt by another dog. We THINK tomorrow is his coming home day!

:wave:

Yes. The timezones work better for me. The Dis shuts down for 2 hours now and it tends to be between my prime night time playing in summer. Now that we've gone back to standard winter time, the down time is between 5 and 7.30 pm. So, that gets me back on the Dis!

NJ? Awesome. Glad that you're settled there.

Gus? New dog?

flanked

Glad to see you back, Princess. :wave: That's too bad the DIS has to be down that long each day.

Last edited:
Planked

I agree about the shut down, not good. Yes, Gus is a 5 year old dog we adopted. We pick him up today. A few of us post on the "I'm...." thread, that helps up keep up with what's going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter