"Change" we can believe in

I thought Obama was going to bring about change? The only change he's brought is increase in spending. $50 million for the arts, c'mon.

I know what you are doing over here at the camping boards, you've been craving stimulating conversation! :rotfl2:

Unfortunately I'm not getting much stimulating conversation from you.

I have however enjoyed the discourse with RvUSA, he seems to have a head on his shoulders. Since it appears that most people in this thread choose to simply make sarcastic comments instead of having intelligent debate, I'll leave you to it.

a billion dollars for amtrak, almost a billion for new cars for the govt', you'd think they would just hand out money. I don't see how this stimulus is good for me, no one has told me how I will benefit, other than pork being spread about.

Unfortunately I'm not getting much stimulating conversation from you.

I have however enjoyed the discourse with RvUSA, he seems to have a head on his shoulders. Since it appears that most people in this thread choose to simply make sarcastic comments instead of having intelligent debate, I'll leave you to it.

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

So now your argument is that this is "your" forum? You really shouldn't give up so easy.

Actually in a way it is OUR (i.e. campers) FORUM since it was created as a sub forum under the Camping forum to reduce the amount of "chit chat" in the main forum. Please look at the poll started by the Camping Board Mod HERE and look at what the poll question was .... Yes - I'd love a community board just for campers .

So if you're not a regular camping forum poster this is probably not the place to be posting IMO and coming here just to .:stir: and encouraging others to do the same with posts in other forums is again probably not going to get you a favorable reception.

Larry

I guess when you really have nothing to respond with, you can always resort to saying "you don't belong here". It really makes a great point.
It's not that you don't belong here-we welcome anyone to join us. Just put your claws back in their sheathes. Offer something constructive in a nice way & we will accept what you have to say. Your constant verbal barbs intended just to stir the pot irritates us. You don't have to agree, but we do expect respectful disagreement. Unfortunately, you seem unable to do that.

Way to go Larry!!!

THANK YOU:goodvibes ... see even tho I that don't participate much in this sub forum, I've still got you guy and gals backs covered so to speak. :cool1: :thumbsup2

I'm with holding judgement in all this for awhile, but at least both our sons are in non deployable jobs and thus mainly out of harm's way for the next couple of years and maybe longer.

Larry

When someone posts on the CB that they are going to go to the camping board and stir some controversy it says more about the interloper than it does about anyone else.

Now we return you to your previously enjoyed campfire. ::yes::

I LIKE WhereOWhere.......he, she, it is a character that comes pre-equipped with judgement for us racist redneck Mexicans. Somebody pass the guacamole...its right there...next to the fried chicken. Diversity = Unity! And my unit is international!!!

Hey..Im allowed to stir the pot in my kitchen!!!

Wow, I am disappointed. They only brought one over this time.:upsidedow

I guess we are just not worthy and can't be assimilated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter