• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changes to FP+?

AussieCaribou

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

We are still a few weeks out before we can make our FP+...but the trials with A&E and Sorin' and now TSMM have got me wondering what this will mean to us.

So, we are there over Christmas. Do you think that the FP+ only that they seem so dead set to bring in will be in effect in Dec? I have basically set it in my mind that we will just have to wait in ques for most of the attractions we want to do, but if they go FP+ only, how are we meant to see all the 'E-ticket' rides? Sheesh.

~ AussieCaribou

Hi everyone,

We are still a few weeks out before we can make our FP+...but the trials with A&E and Sorin' and now TSMM have got me wondering what this will mean to us.

So, we are there over Christmas. Do you think that the FP+ only that they seem so dead set to bring in will be in effect in Dec? I have basically set it in my mind that we will just have to wait in ques for most of the attractions we want to do, but if they go FP+ only, how are we meant to see all the 'E-ticket' rides? Sheesh.

~ AussieCaribou

Huh??
What did I miss?
What is this "FP+only" that you speak of?

Grrr, something else to learn/worry about ?

Thanks,

Karen :)

We are getting very close to the point where our future trips will be resort only trips. We love our DVC luckily but can seriously take or leave the parks. The more hassle the more we will leave

No one knows at this point. They may bring back SB for TSMM, but while you are there in December they could "test" this on any number of other e-ticket rides in any of the parks, without any notice.

We are going very soon and I am also wondering about all these sudden changes. I can imagine the frustration this week for people at Toy Story Mania.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter