Changing my vacation

dwsandy

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about changing part of my vacation and with that I will get a new vacation confirmation number. I already have my ADR's in place and I'm wondering how I would go about changing them with a new reservation number. Will they let me just change the resort confirmation since the ADR's are still in my name? or can I cancel and rebook at the same time if I call? Were are only 48 days out, so I don't want to lose my ADR's. TIA

Cancelling or changing your resort reservation will not affect any ADRS you have already made. You will not lose them. If you WANT to change them, use the ADR confirmation number that you were given when you made the ADRs, or call WDW-DINE and have them retrieve the reservations by phone number if you do not have the ADR confirmation number. You do not need to link your new resort confirmation number to any of your previously made ADRs.

Cancelling or changing your resort reservation will not affect any ADRS you have already made. You will not lose them. If you WANT to change them, use the ADR confirmation number that you were given when you made the ADRs, or call WDW-DINE and have them retrieve the reservations by phone number if you do not have the ADR confirmation number. You do not need to link your new resort confirmation number to any of your previously made ADRs.

So if I cancel my resort reservation, my ADR's won't automatically be canceled as well even though they are linked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter