character breakfast

UKTom

Earning My Ears
Hi folks,
This is my first ever post in a forum. My family are arriving in May for 2 weeks and have just bought 10 day passes from Lunn Poly. We have never had a character breakfast before so we'd like to know if you have to book for them and if so, how? I like the sound of Hollywood & Vine at MGM it's had some good mentions. Has anybody else any ideas for other restaurants.

have a great day

Hi Tommy :wave: and welcome to the DIS forums!

I believe the character breakfast included with the 10 day pass has to be taken at one of the specified restaurants - do you have any information with the passes? The choices mentioned by others with the 10 day passes are Hollywood & Vine, Garden Grill, Restaurantasaurus and (possibly) O'Hana's. Of those, H&V and GG get the best reviews here, but GG has suspended breakfast sittings at the moment!

You could book before you go if you wanted to make sure of a particular day / time, but if you'd prefer to have a look at the options once you get there you should still be able to get a priority seating at a few day's notice (apart from very busy periods).

To make a priority seating, phone 001 407 939 3463 from home, or ask at any guest services desk in WDW when you arrive.

Hi Tom, welcome to the DIS! :)

Hilary pretty much summed everything up...

I've had the breakfast & H&V and I enjoyed it lots...tasty food, and plenty of fun with the Characters (Chip & Dale, Goofy, Pluto wander around, Minnie stands up front and you go to her) including every once in a while a little dance session where all the kiddies get to dance with the Characters in the middle of the restaurant :)

Any other questions, feel free to jump right in and ask :)

Penny :)

Thanks for the replies. We don't actually get the passes till approx 2 weeks before we go but hopefully there will be some information with them. I think we'll go to H&V but we won't book it till we get there as we don't know what day we're going yet.

This will be our tenth visit to Florida but we still get just as excited as if it were our first. I hope the park hours are back to normal by May because i'd hate to miss spectromagic because of the cutbacks.

It's good fun this forum

:)

Hi Tom :wave:

10th trip! You'll have to fill us in on some of the detail. Do join in with sharing info as well as asking questions.

The Flight Shop have 10-day passes for £190 adults/£155 children. They say character breakfasts are available at Garden Grill, Breakfastosaurus and H&V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter