character breakfast?

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
Is this something you have to make a ressie for, or is it automatic. I always assumed it was automatic, but after reading a trip report, someone mentioned that they didn't use their tickets and gave them to another DIS'r?

It's automatic.
Scheduled for your 1st sea day after dining at Animators - your servers will give you your tickets the night before.

Thanks. Thats what I was hoping to hear, but why would another DIS'r need extra tickets? care to speculate?

Hi, is there a character breakfast on the 3 day Wonder cruise? Thanks ahead for your answers.

Originally posted by tstobb
It's automatic.
Scheduled for your 1st sea day after dining at Animators - your servers will give you your tickets the night before.

what if that happens to be the night you ate at Palo? How would you find out about it and get the tickets? Or if you ate at the buffet that night?

thanks! :D :D

I believe we got our tickets when we embarked. I am almost positive that our servers did not give us the tickets.

Hi, is there a character breakfast on the 3 day Wonder cruise? Thanks ahead for your answers.

Only the 7 day cruise has the character breakfast.

That was me who gave them to another Dis'er. Why? Because DH, DS (16) and myself had no interest, and this person had two young daughters who were thrilled to be able to go twice :) (They were on a different dining rotation or it wouldn't have worked.)

Rather than waste the opportunity, I gave them away to someone who was thrilled ot get them.

Your head server will hand them out at dinner one night (that was answered earlier). Everyone has the opportunity to go. You don't need to wait in line or request them, you'll get them automatically. If you aren't going to e at dinner, ask the server to have them delivered to your stateroom.

Anne

AHHH it was you :-) Whats wrong with you stirring up all that confusion in me:rolleyes: Don't you know I'm pregnant and confuse easily??? :o Just joking. I couldn't remember whose trip report it was that I read, so I just asked in general :-) Thanks for clearing it up though :-) I thoroughly enjoyed your report and the pictures. BTW tell you son that I am a 27 year mother of soon to be 4, and I could be known as the lump also!! LOL Yesterday, my 7 yr old DS asked me why I liked to hinernate:teeth:

Originally posted by dzneprincess
I am a 27 year mother of soon to be 4, and I could be known as the lump also!!

Oh my! You're having quadruplets? :D

Seriously... I used to live in Columbus. It's been a while since I lived there, but I used to help my mom do a sewing segment on a local womens' television show called The Rozelle Show.

I miss Pritchets too. :rolleyes:

Sam

LOL no! not 4 at once hehe :-) I have 3 already, and am having another in may :-) Are you trying to give my DH a heart attack??? LOL I used to flip by The Rozelle Show from time to time, if I remember correctly it was replaced by Coffe Break LOL and I think the same lady is still on it. NOt sure though. I never ate at Pritchetts, but my DH used to work there as a teenie booper :-) I don't think it is open anymore. Why'd you move away?

BTW--Anyone who is going to be on the Magic on the 10/9/04 and 10/15/04 sailings with younger kids, we'll likely be skipping the CB again, and would be more than happy to hand over the tickets again :)

Anne

We moved because my parents are from North Carolina and wanted to be closer to home.

The Rozelle Show is one of my favorite childhood memories. My mom taught sewing classes and had a segment on Rozelle's show where she did a sewing tip. On occassion, I would go on the show with her to model something she made. I specifically remember the camera man playing "peek-a-boo" trying to get me to smile and walking around the studio trying to find where Captain Kangaroo hung out. :D (I thought all tv was done live out of that studio.)

All that was a long time ago. I'm in my mid-30's now and we moved away in the mid-70's. I come through every 5 years or so and still drive by my childhood house on Candlestick Loop (off Moon Rd).

Sam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter