Character Breakfasts

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
What is your opinion on the best place to have a Character Breakfast? We have been to the one in MGM (Hollywood and Vine--I think), and it was good. Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, and Chip and Dale were all there. I am looking for the best kid friendly foods. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi twinz:D
We went to different breakfast on our 3 trips to Disney,and
we went to CHEF MICKEY every time !!! We found that
the choice of food was great,lots of different items for every taste,
nice atmosphere,plus you get to ride the monorail in the Contemporary resort!
You have Mickey,Minnie,Pluto,Chip and Dale.The service we got was good to great
everytime.Definatly our first choice.
-
We went to Cinderella's royal table in the Castle at Magic Kingdom,food was ordinary
the only special thing we felt is that you are actually IN the castle.We met Cinderella
Snow white Peter Pan and at the entrance the Fairy godmother.It was ok.
-
And finally tried the one at the Polynasian resort.Food ok,ambiance is kind of Hawaian of course,very nice setting,the decor is great.
-
But the bottom line is , i think, everyone as its favorite,and you will have yours to i am sure...
Let me know how it turns out;)
Have a wonderful trip...

We went to Donald's breakfastsaurus? this past trip. I think it was the favourite character breakfast I have ever been to. The food was very good. A large variety and very fresh. I was very impressed how fresh it was considering we could only get a ps for the end of the morning. The staff was also fun, goofing around with the kids.

My dh and I love Donald's breakfastosaurus ! The food is awesome and the cm's like to play little tricks on people so it's fun to watch even the other tables. We have done CRT twice in the past year, and we probably won't go back for a long time. Our dd is 5 and she loved it, but our ds is now 2 and wasn't much impressed. The food the first time at CRT was awesome, and we had a table by the window overlooking the carousel ! The last time we barely even saw our server --- no refills on our drinks, etc. Our little guy was getting restless so we decided it wasn't even worth it to try and get someone else to help us. I think with the popularity in even getting a ps ressie there, we felt very pressured to eat and leave as soon as the last princess visited our table. We have done Donald's twice as well and have never felt pressured to vacate our table. I think Chef Mickey's may have to be our breakfast of choice on our next trip because we have only ever done dinner there.

Just wanted to add, that while I've never been to Breakfastosaurus, my DD (10½) has and she loved it. So much so, that when asked..."Since we're not going to do the parks this trip to Florida, maybe we can do a meal, this was her choice. Unfortunately, that would mean a park! lol. Shhh.

87 Days 'til Disney!

Character breakkies are my fav! It's a great way to start the day!

We have done: (breakfasts)

Cindy's 3x
Donald's 2x
Chef Mickey 1x
Ohana (Poly) 1x
1900 Park Faire 1x

dd's(8) fav = Donald's
dh' fav = Ohanas

I love them all! The food is just dandy at all of them, each having basically the same types of breakky foods yet each has their own yummies that separate them from the rest!

For kids: I would recommend Donalds!

Good Evening Everyone,

We have been to lots of character breakfasts. I'd say that Donald's Breakfastosauros, and Chef Mickey's are our favourites. This past trip, just last week we went to Cape May at the Beach Club. There were Goofy, Minnie, Chip & Dale. The food was really good though. Lots of variety. Just a thought if you want to have a character breakfast without going to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter