• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character dining question

cricket429

Mouseketeer
Ok, this will be our first trip so I hope this isnt a stupid question. What time do they serve breakfast at Cinderellas Castle? Actually, I was wondering, if it starts before MK actually opens, isnt that like having your own private early entry to the park?

There are NO stupid questions here! :D Yes, I believe the first seating is at 8:05 am and unless it is an EMH you will be let into the park before it opens! We were there last February for an 8:05 seating at the Crystal Palace and here is what Main Street looked like:
MK1.jpg

When you have a PS time earlier than the park opening, you can go to the restaurant down Main Street, but the hubs are still roped off. We had an 8:00 for Crystal Palace one morning and had to give our PS confirmation number and last name at the turnstyle at MK then we went through, down Main Street to the Crystal Palace restaurant. At 9:00am, the ropes are let down for the rest of the park. It's really nice to have an early PS like that so you can see the castle and Main Street without crowds! Have a nice trip!

Thank you. That answers my question. Our dd is 5 and I thought the cinderella castle meal would be the ultimate experience for her but I also read that it is one of the hardest character meals to get a ps for. I will have to have a back up plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter