Character Greetings

disneydreamerbelle

Mouseketeer
We will be at DL/DCA next week, and my DS :sulley: (2) really wants to meet Mike and Sulley. I did not see them anywhere on the attractions listings. Is there anywhere that we can find them?

I'm not sure if they will have them at California Adventure or not. However, be sure to go on the Monster's Inc Ride and maybe DS will be happy seeing them in the ride and you can wave & say hi--just no autographs.

The blue guy is Sully, right? If so I have seen him a good number of times in front of the Monsters, INC. ride as well as around the backlot area. Never seen the green one (Mike?) at all. Sorry I know this isn't much information.

I was just mentioning on another thread about Donald and Daisy Duck that they are so short it's hard to find CMs able to fit the costume. Who on earth would fit into a Mike costume?! :rotfl2:

How fun to see Sully, though! We missed him on our trip, and the boys would have loved to meet him. :sulley:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter