• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Meals

BethanyF

DIS Veteran
I just realized that I need to start thinking about making my PS for our trip in March. I would love some recommendations for the 3 of us (me, dh, and 5 yr old ds).

We arrive Friday afternoon, so I was thinking about Chef Mickey's for dinner that night. Are there any other non-park restaraunts that have character dinners?

We are also thinking about a character breakfast on one of our non-park days. Again, what other character meals are not in a park? We did CM's for breakfast on our last trip and would like to try something else.

Thanks

I think the 1900 Park Fare is *not* in the park (Grand Floridian?)

They have a really good menu (buffet, I think) and Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Fairy Godmother, and the mice are there, if I recall correctly.

I think that you really can't go wrong with ANY of the character meals - I loved Crystal Palace and Hollywood & Vine. Our 4 yr old DS LOVES to interact with the characters and it doesn't matter to him which ones.

This XMas we are have a PS for Breakfastsaurus - haven't done this one and can't wait.

We tend to stick w/ breakfast for our character meals - we are all fresh and ready and no one is tried hot or cranky yet plus we eat enough not to require a big lunch.

enjoy your planning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter