Character Meet & Greet

KathyT

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a list where the characters are at each park that you can have a meet and greet with. I thought I saw it posted before but I can't find it. I know at Animal Kingdom there is a section where you can go up four different paths to meet characters. We saw Mickey and Minnie at one. I have a friend going soon with her 3 yr old and she loves the characters.

When we were at MK and AK last year the characters were at the entrances to the parks.
AK had Rafiki, Baloo, Turk plus others I can't recall.
MK had Mickey, and Minnie. When we were in the park Jasmine and Alladdin greeted us near the Fire Station, Alice in Wonderland was near the Tea Cups. Ariel of course is in her Grotto.
MGM also had character greetings near the Sorcerer's hat (Megara, Mulan, Snow White)
Also check the boards and maps they will help!

I have a location guide on my web site. The link to the site is in my signiture.

try the site www.pscalculator.net click on toolbox then scroll down to character matrix. you can then click on the download you want. It is from last year. Does anyone know if this spreadsheet has been updated? I got it from these boards.

Hi,

I just wanted to thank meeko_33785 for putting together a great site! I was just on it a few days ago and it was very helpful!

Meeko - Thank you very much. You have a great site and this will be very helpful.

I'm glad to hear that you like my site. Thank you for all your compliments. :D

Also, hi to you too Dan. :wave: Long time no see. I've been so busy I havn't been to the CB in quite some time. Maybe I'll have to head over there sometime soon, maybe to post a new poll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter