Character Photo Caption Contest

Yay!! I may have done this one already but I don't have any other character pics uploaded at the moment.

108055101_0715.JPG

Ladies and gentlemen, for your safety, please keep hands, feet, paws and tails inside the vehicle at all times!

girl: i was able to fit in this when i was 5!
chip: WHY CANT YOU FIT?! -sigh-
girl: oh well i guess you can't push me in the lake for my dreams of becomeing a mermaid to come true!

Ok well it's been a couple days, so time for a new one! Have fun with this one! (It's from our most recent trip in Dec.)

100_8554.jpg

Ok this doesnt really count as an caption, more of an observation. If you look at the side of the float the "P" is partially cut off in Party and Woody is blocking the "Y" , so it looks like Fart and he has to go to the bathroom. Yeah IDK, I thought it was funny....

Ok this doesnt really count as an caption, more of an observation. If you look at the side of the float the "P" is partially cut off in Party and Woody is blocking the "Y" , so it looks like Fart and he has to go to the bathroom. Yeah IDK, I thought it was funny....

Stealing your idea:

Woody's doing the Pepto dance: "Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion, Upset Stomach, Diarrhea"!

HAHAHAHAHAHA IT DOES!! :rotfl:

Let's see what I can pull out of my stash!

100_1779.jpg

Let's stay with the Beauty and The Beast theme! Show me what you got!

Until next time,
John

beast-THIS is what I have to deal with! this suit doesn't even fit me! and these flowers are gastly! OH...CANT....BREATHE (faints)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter