Character swap - COMPLETE

I'm in, just figured out I took over 1500 pics on my camera, not including the photopass ones that I have not even looked at yet...can't wait to start printing them.

Cassey

Cassey, I have about that many photos too! its so daunting to sort through them all!
hope you had a wonderful trip!

Cassey, I have about that many photos too! its so daunting to sort through them all!
hope you had a wonderful trip!

I haven't even thought about uploading pictures to the computer yet, it's going to be a long process. DH and I had the best trip, it was very nice not having the kiddos with us, really got to enjoy some of the shows that they are just not interested in. But I also missed having them with us too! Maybe I can figure out how to have them for part of a trip....

Cassey

I haven't even thought about uploading pictures to the computer yet, it's going to be a long process. DH and I had the best trip, it was very nice not having the kiddos with us, really got to enjoy some of the shows that they are just not interested in. But I also missed having them with us too! Maybe I can figure out how to have them for part of a trip....

Cassey

uploading took a long time...I put them into three different albums on photobucket so it wouldn't crash!

happy you had a fun trip with your DH!

I'm in, just figured out I took over 1500 pics on my camera, not including the photopass ones that I have not even looked at yet...can't wait to start printing them.

Cassey

hmmm I did that many pics in 2 days - now my water proof camera was set to take 3 at a click - which is great for action shots (like DH going backwards into the falls in the family ride)

Sign me up for characters that don't come on cricut carts (Jafar, Cruela, Tiana, etc) - I love SCAL:love:
I'll be off work on May 12 so I'll have time to do this

I'm really excited about this one - can't decide which groups to join. Want to join them all, but time and money won't permit. Decisions, decisions.....

SS: Cinderella
1. Cinderella
2. Fairy Godmother
3. Anastasia & Drizella
4. Suzy & Perla
5. Lady Tremaine

For this group can you change Suzy and Perla to any of the mice? Gus and Jacques are cute files on the Mardenz site too. Would any mouse/mice be okay with you? Also, a question--don't most people do a paper piecing for this swap??? Even though that's not the requirement. The person with Anastasia & Drizella and the person with the mice would be doing double the work. You could make it a group of 6 and seperate the step sisters and then require only one mouse for the other spot. There are SCAL files for the step sisters on Mardenz but it would be a lot to cut both girls out in my opinion.

Could we please please please do a Tangled Group?
(There is a meet n greet with Rapunzel now-cute files on Mardenz site)
Rapunzel
Pascal
Flynn Rider
Mother Gothel
Max

I'd also love to see a Lion King group!
Rafikki
Timon
Simba-cub or adult
Zazhu
Scar

Could we please please please do a Tangled Group?
(There is a meet n greet with Rapunzel now-cute files on Mardenz site)
Rapunzel
Pascal
Flynn Rider
Mother Gothel
Max

I'd also love to see a Lion King group!
Rafikki
Timon
Simba-cub or adult
Zazhu
Scar

YES! :goodvibes Tangled is seriously my new favorite movie... it replaced The Lion King, haha!

can i get the following spots please? if any are taken, i'll take any spots in those groups. I'll update elements later if thats ok!

Group A – Everyday Mickey
Group C – Pluto
Group D – Donald
Group GG – goofy
Group JJ – Grumpy
Group QQ – White Rabbit
Group TT – Pascal

Good Morning!!!! Here’s what I’d like please:

I’ll be doing a paper piecing for all of these.
BB. Mrs. Potts
JJ. Grumpy
LL. Lady Tremaine
MM. Ursula
SS. Drizella
TT. Rapunzel
UU. Simba adult

If you open up another Group A...could I get Red Shorts Mickey???

would like

Group BB - Lumiere making PP
Group EE - Mad Hatter making PP

thanks!

Good morning, may I please have the following groups:

AA Jiminy Cricket paper piecing
EE Mad Hatter paper piecing
GG Minnie or Daisy paper piecing
II Lilo paper piecing
JJ Grumpy paper piecing
KK Abu paper piecing
LL Lotso paper piecing
MM Ursula paper piecing
PP Marie paper piecing
QQ Alice paper piecing
RR Tinkerbell or Iradessa paper piecing
SS Fairy godmother

If any of these are already taken please feel free to add me in the same group but a different character. I will be at work and will check in when I can. Thanks.

Cassey

Good morning - looks like we're off to the races. I will open a second group for some of these if the first one fills. I will try to keep record of who has asked for what for a second group.

Cassey -
I did have to give you some second choices -
EE - Alice
JJ - Old Hag
MM - Queen of Hearts
QQ - Mad Hatter

If you want to change anything - let me know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter